Thursday, May 27, 2021

Fri, 5/28/21, Went to Pat’s, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came, Peyton spent the night, Vikki had fun with Isaac and went to Cracker Barrel

                      Fun time with Peyton.  She is such a fun girl to have spend the night.

She knows how to pack too!




Peyton and Papa love spaghetti
Vikki was with Isaac at Cracker Barrel...not many tables and only one other table had people at it in her section.  

I got up early.  It was cold 45 degrees and super windy out.  The wind even moved our pergola a foot.  Bill will be bolting it down after the wind dies down.  We moved it back. Made more cabbage buns.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came.  Vikki had a couple of cabbage buns and we all had chips and Vikki’s yummy salsa. We had chocolate marshmallow cookies too.  Peyton is spending the night, so I am one blessed Nana.  Vikki and Isaac left.  Peyton and I played 3-13 and had Reeses Pieces for a snack.  She won me.  It was close all the way, but the last hand, I ended up with 20 points and she was at -11.  We went for a walk outside after that.  We walked all around, looking at plants and picking up some big sticks that blew down from the big maple tree.  She checked the milkweed just like her mom does.  We went in the camper for a while.  It was much warmer in there.  When we came in, I made spaghetti (which she loves) and baked the cabbage rolls and 3 regular rolls.  We had spaghetti, broccoli and rolls.  She ate really good.  She sure loves and misses her mom!  She texted lots with her.  She was missing Isaac too. Vikki and Isaac went to Cracker Barrel for some alone time.  She sent me a picture and there was hardly anybody in the restaurant.   Each section only had a few tables in them.  The waitress commented on how polite Isaac was and wanted to keep him.  Peyton, Papa and I had popcorn while we watched Leave it to Beaver Episodes.  Peyton also had some green grapes.  She remembered her medicine on her own and brought it and told me she needed to take it.  Very responsible girl.  Vikki forgot to remind me of it.  I had to finish the Faith Rider’s Newsletter while we watched tv.  Peyton decided she wanted to sleep upstairs in the bed.  She’s the first to sleep in that room since the remodel.  We prayed and then she asked me if we had time to read the Bible.  Of course I said yes.  She went to bed so good.  Vikki is raising some really kindhearted, polite and sweet kiddos.  


No comments: