Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wed., 5/19/21, Up early again, got rest of groceries for camping trip, Peyton and Isaac came, Did spelling and Reading, Packed, Discipleship meeting

 

Evan...he ran to the door and greeted me when I dropped some stuff off for Melissa.  Such a sweetie!


Got up early to spend time with the Lord and then shower.  The remodeled bedroom is the best place to worship, and the deck is the best place to read.  Went to Aldi, then went to Melissa's to take a couple of things.  Got home before Vikki brought the kiddos.  She was talking with Kimmy when she came, so I got to talk to her too.  The kittens are doing good and eating much better now.  I forgot Peyton was supposed to have reading with her teacher today.  We did spelling and reading here, and then I packed some stuff in the camper while they had free time.  They did lots of cool drawings today.  They are pretty talented.  Isaac would write numbers and then make pictures out of it.  Very cool!  Bill went to BayShore to talk to Jeff about plans for the CMA State Rally for 2021.  Vikki and Peyton helped me make Vikki's yummy salsa today.  It is so good.  Peyton was a great helper, and Vikki cut those veggies so fast,  I would say that I helped some, but they did most of it.  I had to go to the store to get another cucumber and two green peppers because the ones I had were half rotten inside.  Thank you Vikki and Peyton for helping so much and showing me how to make it.  We all had to try a sample.  We took a sample of Bill's hot salsa out for him to try too.  We all agreed it is delicious.  Bill had the car wash open out back.  He washed his truck, the motorcycle, the tractor and then told Vikki to pull her car back there and he would wash it.  Vikki, the kids and I went in the camper while he washed it.  I had the air on so it was nice and cool inside.  After Vikki left, I walked around and got some exercise while looking at my plants.  Bill took a little nap, and I sat out on the deck for a while.  We went to church and did our last discipleship meetings.  James and Diane were sad because they had to put their dog down they've had and loved for 16 years.  I am sad for them, and have been praying for them.  Diane told me about a girl she knows who is a twin who was badly burned.  I told her Vikki sent me a picture of a girl who was badly burned and she wants me to be praying for.  It ended up that we had the same pictures of the same girl.  I know God wants me praying for the girl whose name is Aubrey.  She is a twin and her twin is pretty upset too.  We prayed together for her before we started going over our lesson.  Bill took James to the Marine Corp. League meeting, and I went to Kohl's to return an amazon item, Meijer to get Bill's Ice Mountain water he asked me to pick up, and Aldi for water which I forgot this morning.  Did more packing when I got home.  The first time is always the hardest as everything I took out for the winter has to go back in, besides what we are taking for the trip.  Can't wait to camp though.  I will be driving the camper up, so please pray for me.  Bill will be on the motorcycle ahead of me.  

No comments: