Monday, May 17, 2021

Mon., 5/17/21...Bill went with Charlie, Cleaned leaves off pool cover, weeded, planted lettuce and planted Zinnias, Melissa and Bruce brought me beautiful hanging plant

 

 Bill reading his Bible when we did our reading on the deck this morning.  I love that he reads his Bible and is such a godly man!  I am so thankful to God for him!
 Leaves all cleaned off from pool cover
All the leaves I got off the cover drying on the ground
The kids had fun playing with dominoes
 
Isaac made a house and a truck pulling a trailer out of the dominoes
Peyton with the dress up doll she has always loved playing with here..she wanted to lay by it

 Cute Kitten Kimmy is feeding...the three of us kept taking turns...we were as bad as the kids with Stacie's kittens
Isaac and Peyton with the kittens


 Peyton with both kittens
The cute kittens look like twins

Charlie picked Bill up at 8:30.  They got a coffee from Tim Horton's and then dropped the truck off to get the brakes fixed.  It won't be done until tomorrow.  I walked 2 miles on the treadmill.  I was just making my breakfast when Bill got home.  He ate a bowl of cereal, then we sat out on the deck and read our Bibles and did our devotions.  I filled the grape jelly dishes for the birds.  I checked on the birds in the camper and still hear chirping.  Bill continued sitting on the deck since it was such a beautiful warm morning.  I skimmed leaves off the cover of the pool.  It won't be long before we open it and get some great exercise.   Vikki called and asked if I would pick Peyton and Isaac up from Grammy's.  Of course I was happy to. We went to McDonalds and got food and came to my house.  We upgraded the drinks to shakes!  Isaac gave me his fries because he didn't want any.  We got the dominoes out and all had fun making things out of them.  Then Peyton asked if she could play with the magnetic dress up doll she has always loved playing with.  Kimmy and Vikki came over.  
They didn't have too much time, but enjoyed having them.  I made an iced coffee for Kimmy.  Kimmy had to be home at 5 to go to soccer, so she left.  Vikki left with the kittens right after too.  Peyton and Isaac were so excited to have kittens for overnight.  She sure would like one to have permanently.  Stacie taught Vikki and Kimmy how to bottle feed them, and we all had fun trying.  Vikki sent me a video later showing me how good the one was eating now.  The other one did good too, but didn't eat very long.  I did some weeding, planted my zinnias and spring salad.  Watered plants and then got my camping list and went in the camper to check off what I already had in the camper.  Tomorrow I will get groceries, and also take stuff out to the camper that needs to be put back in.  Melissa called me and asked if I was home.  I saw them pulling in the driveway right when she called.  I told them I was in the camper, so they came walking out there and had a huge hanging plant for me.  They went in on the tree for Mother's Day instead of getting me a hanging plant like they usually do.  Well they surprised me today and got me one anyway.  It's just beautiful.  I sure am happy to have it.  They had some time, so we all sat under the gazebo and had the gas fire pit going.  It was so fun having a nice visit with them. I will have to post a picture of the plant tomorrow.  Forgot to take pictures while they were here.   



No comments: