Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday, 5/4/21, Rained in the morning, Peyton and Isaac came, Went to intercessory prayer at church

 

Bill towing the go cart to the shed to work on it
Isaac helping papa work on the car
Peyton (her drawing is shows lots of love for Nana...and she wrote her name in cursive lol)
Their shirts say sistersaurus and brothersaurus!
Had our oatmeal and coffee.  Put worship music on.  Vikki brought the kids.  I made her a cup of coffee.  She played a worship song on the TV called Abba+As the Deer by Dante Bowe.  She had been crying from listening to it and by the time I was done, I needed Kleenex too.  What a powerful worship song!  I can't wait to go to the concert he will be at.  Bill took the garbage out (I'm so thankful he can do it now).  Gave Peyton and Isaac 15 minutes of free time...the love that each day.  Then we started our spelling.  I went over the words with them, then they took a test to see how many they knew.  Isaac missed 3 and Peyton missed 9.  They were hard words, so they both did good for the first time.  They wrote them 5 times and knew them when I asked them the words again.  I didn't get to ring my bell again, because they were at the table and had their paper and pencils ready.  Great kiddos!  While they wrote their words, I walked outside and looked at my plants.  Nice to have God water them instead of me.  So thankful for the rain!  I went inside and we started the book, Lassie.  They did a good job reading.  I read some too.  It is a really old book.  They read the Picture Bible really good too.  We are half way through it now.  Peyton and I went and picked up McDonald's for lunch for her and Isaac.  Isaac wanted to stay with Papa.   After McDonald's, we went to get tacos for Bill at Taco Bell.  We got home and ate.  Papa's tacos had cheese, so we saved them for Vikki.  His McFlury was a small instead of a large.  I told him God must be putting him on a diet lol.  Vikki got here and ate the tacos.  The kids had everything packed up and ready because they had a virtual field trip so had to get home for it.  I made sirloin patties, potatoes and carrots in the Smart Pot.  It was super delicious.  I went to intercessory prayer.  It was an amazing time of prayer and praising.  Bev and Dave were back from Arizona and so were Kurt and Kathleen.  Talked to Kimmy, Melissa, and Kenzie.  Texted with Adam.Kenzie has a beautiful outside cat now.  She also has 2 doves Travis's mom got for them.   


No comments: