Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thurs., 5/13/21, Peyton and Isaac came, My first Hummingbird of the year was here,

Isaac watching Papa push the trailer back. We would have helped him if he would have let us know he was doing it.
Yay, Kimmy and Jared got a new and brighter spot which is right by the door of the shop.  Their stuff is so beautiful and so enjoyable to use!

Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off.  She went through McDonald’s on the way here, and the person in the car ahead of her paid for her food.  Blessing from the Lord!  She got here early so we had lots of time to visit and drink our coffee.  We talked to Kimmy while she was here too, which was an extra blessing.  Had my first hummingbird today. Yay! The kiddos did great on the spelling test I gave them.  They wanted to read out in the camper so we did that. Then we played some more on our game we started of 3-13 out there too.  We have to finish the Ace hand, but I’m losing pretty bad.  Vikki came after work, and we ate some vegetable soup.  Then we sat outside and watched the birds and visited.  The hummingbird came back and the orioles were here.  We had a wren today too. I went to visit Sue and Charlie for a little while.  When I got home I put Preen down to keep weeds from coming around my plants.  I relaxed more on the deck and the went to our Faith Riders Chapter meeting.  The meeting was a really good one.   



No comments: