Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wed., 5/12/21, Vikki brought the kiddos over, We played cards in the camper, went to discipleship/class, walked on the treadmill

 

The ukulele case Bill ordered from came in.  It's nice to have a safe place for it
Beautiful pink blossoms on this tree
Isaac, Peyton and I played 3-13 in the camper.  We stopped at Jacks and will have to finish tomorrow.  The kids are beating me, but it's a close game

I stayed up really late last night, so I didn't get up as early as I wanted.  I took a shower and did my hair, made coffee and oatmeal for Bill and I and by that time Vikki was hear with the kids.  She played my ukulele some and sounded really good.  She left for work and we started spelling.  Isaac only missed 1 and Peyton missed 6.  They are new words and end in le or al.  They did great for only looking them over quick and then taking the test.  We read Isaac's book his teacher gave him, and then read the Picture Bible.  I made mac and cheese for the kids.  We went out in the 5th wheel to play 3-13.  We took a snack out with us.  We quit and came in the house when Vikki was supposed to be here.  I warmed up vegetable soup for Vikki and I, and made us each a ground bologna sandwich.  Bill was out in the shed and wasn't hungry.  He picked me up a hose holder for our post and put it on, and an organizer for our Honda motorcycle came, so he put that in.  After we finished eating, Vikki had to get the kids home to do assessments with the kids teachers.  I put more grape jelly in the feeders, I was excited when my ukulele case came.  I have been trying to be very careful with it, but this will make it easy.  The battery operated sweeper for the camper came today too.  I sat out in the sunshine (63 degrees) and read my paper that Pastor passed out for our class. Prayed and relaxed in the nice warm sun.  We went to our discipleship meetings.  Then I went to my last class Pastor is teaching on "Asking the Hard Questions".  Tonight's lesson was amazing.  Came home and walked on the treadmill and got my two miles in. Practiced my ukulele, then Melissa called and wanted me to watch a video of how bad things are in India with the Covid now.  Our church just had a dear Missionary die from it there.  She was such a special lady.  Texted lots with Adam.  Eli, Peyton and Isaac texted me too.   Our friend, Dara Clark, passed away and her funeral was yesterday.  I watched it online today.  At the end her grandkids and great grandkids (who are all musical like she was) sang "The Blessing".  I can't even imagine having this many grandkids.  She had six children and one was Melissa's best friend.  The grandkids did an amazing job singing.


No comments: