Saturday, May 8, 2021

Sat., 5/8/21, Wes's 80th Birthday, Cleaned camper and packed some things, We went to pray for Phyllis, Bill did lots of yard work

 

I didn't get time to bird watch much today, but at 7 in the evening I saw an oriole on my grape jelly I just put out
 This was a very colorful car wash Bill took us through today


I made Bill's oatmeal early so he would have it before he had to leave early to run some errands.  I showered, did some laundry, put worship music on and then did my morning reading.  Bill brought me a muffin home, so I had that for breakfast.  I filled the bird feeders, put the other hummingbird feeder by the deck where the gazebo is. We wished Wes a happy 80th Birthday.  They are at their son Michaels house visiting.   He and Gayla are such blessings in our lives.  
Bill got a call from our friends Phyllis and Andy.  Andy let us know that Phyllis does have cancer and they will be doing more testing to see where it is.  It showed in some fluid around a mass by her stomach, but they are going to pinpoint exactly what kind it is.  They wanted Bill and I to come anoint her with oil and pray over her.  We were outside, so were going to get ready to go right away.  I was getting ready to start cleaning the camper.  Bill told me another robin just flew into the 5th wheel cord holder by the front of the camper.  I had stuffed 3 sheets in it because robins were trying to go in it.  Last year there was a nest in it and we went camping and found bird eggs in the nest, but mom bird was back home.  We didn't want that happening again.  Well I reached in and decided to pull the sheets out.  A baby bird fell out and then the nest started falling but I caught the rest of the baby birds.  There were 5 of them.  I laid them on the broken nest on top of the sheets, while I quick went to look up what to do.  I hurried and got a basket, put the nest in it and put the birds in it and placed it back in the hole it was in.  I prayed for the momma bird to come back, then we left to go pray for my dear friend Phyllis.  We visited for a while, then we all prayed over her.  We all felt God's presence.  
We went down Bay Rd. and Bill asked me if I wanted him to get an oil change for my car.  The reminder keeps coming on, so I was sure glad to have that done.  Then he took it through a car was at Fast Eddies.  He takes good care of me.  We came home and the baby birds were chirping.  I cleaned the 5th wheel and I could hear the birds be quiet for a while, then they would really chirp.  I saw the momma bird outside, but couldn't wait long enough to see her fly in.  I did see signs on the ground that she went in though when I looked later.  It felt good to get the camper nice and clean.  No signs of mice so that was great.  Bill got the lawn mowed, the trimming done and the garden tilled.  It was 55 and beautiful out.  I sat on the deck and watched Bill finish tilling.  He used the rototiller he bought from Charlie and it worked great.  I came in and when I looked out, I saw the oriole at the grape jelly.  I didn't think I was going to see it today with so much going on.  Vikki had her first hummingbird today.  I was happy for her.  
Bill and I watched a movie, Healing by Grace.  It was really good.  We snacked on cashews and M & M Peanuts during it. Texted with Adam and also with Isaac.   

No comments: