Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday, 5/30/21, Isaac went with us to church, Read Bibles outside, Helped Vikki with sailboat, Peyton swam, Melissa, Bruce and the boys came over

Vikki took these pretty pictures of some of my plants today and put them together in this picture
Sailboat Vikki found along the road and put in her Prius by herself and brought it home.  

 Bill power washing the sailboat
Me scrubbing the sail
Bill and I 
Watered most of my plants while Bill had the hose out that far
Peyton ready to get in the pool
Peyton surprised us and stayed in the pool a long time...it was very cold


Isaac showed us how he rides his little motorcycle
Isaac when we ate in the car at Culver's.  He and Papa both got a hamburger with catsup and onions.  Isaac didn't want ice cream, but got a Pepsi. Papa got a concrete mixer.  While we were ordering, Isaac told me it would be nice if we paid for the car behind us.  When we got to the window, Papa paid for theirs too.  Isaac is such a sweet kid.

We went to church early.  Isaac went into prayer with me before church started.  Isaac was so happy to be at church in person again.  He worshipped so good and I noticed him on his phone and looked, and saw he was looking up the Scriptures Pastor was reading.  I am so proud of this sweetie and his love for the Lord.  Worship and the message were both amazing!! After church we went to Culver's and ate.  We were the second in line at the drive through.  When we got home, we all sat out on the deck for a while.  Vikki called and said she found a sail boat along the road and took it home in her prius.  I told her she should power wash it here.  Bill and I went to get it and bring it here because Vikki didn't want to drive that far with it in her car.   Isaac stayed with Rody, and Peyton came with Vikki.  Bill power washed it, while Vikki and I scrubbed the sail.  It sure looks nice all cleaned up and put together.  She's selling it.  It will be neat to see how much she gets.  Peyton went swimming when we were done with the sailboat.  She sure stayed in long for as cold as it felt.  Vikki and I relaxed up on the pool deck and Bill relaxed under the Gazebo.  So thankful it wasn't another windy day.  Vikki and Peyton left, and I started peeling and cutting potatoes, cutting onions and cutting celery for potato salad.  I boiled the eggs in my Pressure Cooker XL.  It only took 6 minutes for a dozen.  Then I put them in an ice bath.  Sure is an easy way to do them and have them peel great.  Kimmy showed me how when I was at her house Thursday.  Melissa, Bruce and the boys came over to look at the sailboat.  That was so nice of Bruce to do...he knows a lot about them.  Vikki didn't even know he was coming to do that.  She was asking him what price to sell it for. It sure was nice seeing them all.  Hailey is at BayShore with friends.  I came in and finished cutting up potatoes and cooked them.  
 

No comments: