Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Wed., 5/5/21, Peyton and Isaac came over, Kenzie came over, Kimmy, Adam and Eli came over, Went to discipleship/class

Peyton and Isaac...they made a little book out of the paper I gave them for their spelling.  Isaac go them all right today!  
 I love seeing my oriole at the feeder.  Lots of other birds drinking at that feeder this year too for some reason
Papa Bill and Isaac working on the car some more.  They have the lights working
 Eli, Isaac, Adam, Peyton
 Adam with Peyton on his shoulders, Eli, Kenzie and Isaac
 Kenzie and Adam
 Nana and Kenzie
 Kenzie, Nana and Papa
 Kenzie and Nana
 Kenzie
Beautiful pendant Kenzie made
 Kenzie and Kimmy
 Peyton and Kenzie
Isaac and Kenzie
 Hailey and Kenzie
 So nice in the evening with the lights on

Bill sold our tiller and then used the money to buy Charlie's tiller.  He picked it up this morning.  I put good worship on and spent time with the Lord.  I ate a bagel for breakfast,  and made coffee for Vikki and I.  She came and dropped the kids off and we talked to Kimmy on the phone while she was here.  Vikki left and after Peyton and I waved goodbye, Peyton did her reading class with her teacher on the computer.  While she was doing that, Isaac asked me if he could do his school on his computer.  Vikki had brought both their computers and told them they could do their school here in the morning if they wanted or they could wait until she got back.  I was proud of Isaac for wanting to do it right away.  Peyton got finished and asked me if during her regular free time, she could do school.  Of course I said yes.  They both got it done right away.   We did spelling and reading after that.  While they had their free time, I read the Bible.  Isaac worked on the car some more with Bill.  I made goulash and Vikki, Peyton and I ate some.  Isaac wasn't hungry.  Kenzie got here.  Adam and Bill helped load up the furniture and other things Christine and Bill gave her.  She brought me some ferns to plant and also some geraniums.  So sweet of her!   She ate some goulash too.  It's a favorite of hers.  Kimmy has a really busy evening tonight, so I packed some without burger for her and packed up some regular for the rest of the family.  Kimmy, Adam and Eli got here.  We hung out on the deck.  Eli wanted to eat a sirloin patty here, since he doesn't like goulash, so I warmed it up for him.  Adam wanted to wait to eat at home, so Kimmy packed some goulash up for him too.  We all walked outside and looked at my plants.  Bill and I had to be at the church for our discipleship meeting.  I stayed for class afterward, and he came home to be interviewed by Hailey for a class she's got.  She recorded him.  Kenzie stayed to finish her laundry.  I got here to visit with Hailey a little while before she had to leave.  I was happy to make it home in time to see her.  She and Bill had an ice cream sandwich before she left.  I sure love my grandkids and kids!  What blessings they are to me!





 

No comments: