Saturday, February 19, 2022

Friday, 2/18/22, Adam and Bill went to breakfast, Kimmy came over, Vikki came over, Bill picked up Peyton and Isaac

 

Adam and Bill playing Skip Bo
Adam
Peyton, Adam and Isaac
Isaac, Papa, and Peyton
Isaac
Peyton playing with her poppits
Max giving Abby her early birthday present tonight.  Her birthday is tomorrow.  She is one loved doggie!

Bill and I were up before Adam.  Bill was reading his Bible when I got up.  He let Adam sleep until it was time for him to get ready to go to breakfast.  Adam got up and got ready, then they left.  I ate oatmeal and made a pot of coffee to have for when the girls get here.  I had a cup with my breakfast.  Then I went upstairs to make the bed, and Adam had already made it.  So sweet of him.  Kimmy called and told me she was coming after she took Jacob to school.  I read my Bible and did my praying.  Adam and Bill got home and Bill went out to snow blow the driveway and sidewalks off.  Adam and I listened to worship music.  When Bill got done, we all three played Skip Bo.  Adam won again.  Kimmy got here and watched us play the last few hands.  Then Kimmy and I ate an apple muffin Bill brought back for us.  Kimmy and I played a game of 3-13.  All I can say is that I was very negative through out the whole game and won.  Kimmy helped me fix the loose railing going upstairs.  It wasn't bad, just irritating, because it always felt a little loose.  I had checked it out and asked Kimmy if we should shove wood pieces up where it was loose or glue it.  She suggested toothpicks.  I she put the toothpicks in and I assisted by handing them to her.  It worked great and is so nice not to have it loose any longer.  

I warmed up pizza for Adam for lunch.  Kimmy and I were still too full from our big muffin.  Vikki came after work and had an egg sandwich.  I started it and she finished it.  Bill picked up the kids for her, so she could have more time to spend here with Kimmy.  We all played Phase 10 with Adam.  Bill got here with the kids.  Peyton had her backpack with all of her new poppits and figits in it.  We all had fun playing with them, and throwing the ball to each other.  I loved the figit spinner with the poppits in the ends.  So soothing and fun.  Peyton and Isaac had cheese, crackers and hickory stick.  Kimmy got to stay longer because Jared picked up Jacob and Eli for her.  We had lots of fun hanging out together.  Then they had to leave and it got very quiet around the house.  

I got a nice long talk in with Melissa.  I was telling her about the neat figit spinner, and she was wishing she had known about it sooner so she could have ordered it for their trip.
I told her I would order another one for Peyton if she would give them that one.  I called Vikki and told her about it, and she asked Peyton if they could have it.  Peyton said Yes, I don't even use that one, even though we know she likes it.  She is so generous and so sweet about it.  Vikki was sweet and took it to Melissa's, so I didn't have to go all the way to Vikki's to get it and then drop it off.  She told me she had to go out for milk anyway.  I sure appreciated it.  Vikki was super happy when she called me later, because she and Melissa got to hug each other.  I have the best family!  Bill and I played Skip Bo and he beat me by 4 cards.  We watched a movie after that.  Melissa sent me videos of Evan playing the songs he figured out today on the piano.  He played to a set beat and did so good.  I love my family!



No comments: