Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thursday, 2/24/22, Debbie had procedure today, Seasons of Refreshing in Jackson, went to the parlor, Olive Garden with Ziggy, 2-4 inches of snow expected

Bill at the Parlour in Jackson

Selfie Bill took of us
Selfie I took when we got our ice cream. I got one scoop and Bill got two.  I would like to see their scoop. It must be giant sized
Cute place. Not many there today
What Bill had left when done
Ice Cream I had left


Pictures Melissa sent me from their Florida trip today
Jack and Evan building with legos.  The pillow behind them has a Mickey Mouse head on it.  In their rental house, there were little Mickey Mouse's that they would find that weren't real noticeable at first



This is what Evan made out of candy legos.  He told me it was something you want to do when you play a game

We took our showers, got ready, packed, ate fresh fruit and drank our coffee. We read our Bibles and then Bill did some laundry and I gave Kit Kat some soft food and then gave her attention.  Bill worked on some things he’s taking to Seasons and also on the class he is teaching at officers training.  We left at noon.  I FaceTimed with Melissa most of the trip.  Got to face time with Jack and Evan too.  Bruce and Max were on a walk.  Bruce had Jack give her a Frappe he got for her.  

We got to our hotel, unpacked and then went to the Parlor.  Not many people, but the one girl was doing everything, so she called extra help in.  We waited a half hour to get waited on.  Prices were pretty high, $8,99 for my single scoop and $12.99 for Bills 2 scoop sundae.  I almost didn’t want to order.  We did though and they were so big, we had to take our leftovers to our motel room freezer. They were yummy and it’s a great memory.

We  relaxed in our room, then met Ziggy for dinner at the Olive Garden.  We had a great time.  

Back at our hotel, I talked with Vikki, texted with Adam and Hailey.  We are supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tonight!  







No comments: