Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday, 2/14/22, Happy Birthday Jared, Happy Valentine's Day Everyone


 

Happy Birthday Jared!  We love you and we are so thankful God gave you to us as family.   What a great world it would be if everyone was as kind and caring as you are, plus you are tons of fun too!

My good find at Aldi today....slippers with thick soles, nice and warm and only 9.99.  I needed some so I can wear them when I go out in the garage which is often with Kit Kat out there right now.  My other ones wore out and have large holes around the soles. Not my favorite color, but the last pair in my size.  

Kit Kat greeting me when I got home and parked in the garage
 
My new glasses...I picked the frames out when I could hardly see what they actually looked like because of the drops they put in my eyes

Bill reading his Valentine's Card

Bill opening his gift

Me opening my gift

Beautiful roses, necklaces and a very touching card from my love forever on Valentine's
Our 3-13 game on Valentine's Day...love this guy!

Evan made this beautiful heart for their candlelight dinner tonight and wanted Melissa to show me.  It is so beautiful!  I love how he always wants me to see what he makes and does.  Sure do love my Evan.

We stayed up til after 1 a.m. last night, so I was going to sleep in.  At 7, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, so got up, had my oatmeal and coffee.  Bill got up and made his coffee, then we did our morning reading.  I noticed when I went to play my worship music, that all my good worship music from the last six months was gone.  I asked Bill if he did something and he said no, but he checked it out for me, then I got a message which I replied to and all my music came back.  My free trial was up.  I thought of Hailey, so I texted her because I figured the same thing happened to her.  It did.  We were both feeling the same.  I got on and and had the link sent to her and all of her music came back too.  Yay, we were both so happy.  

I went and picked up my glasses.  I couldn't believe the difference in seeing all the frames along the wall.  The girl brought out my glasses and she really liked them.  I was happy they are nice.  I was a little worried about what I picked out ha ha.  I got home and was greeted by Kit Kat.  I went upstairs and got Bill's card and gift ready.  I heard him come home, then saw that he was at the table filling out his card for me.  When we were ready, we exchanged gifts and cards.  He had put some funny stuff in the card and in the gift box.  He took a video and we sure did lots of laughing.  I gave him a Texas Roadhouse gift card (our favorite restaurant), a smart plug, and his favorite Chocolate Marshmallow cookies.  He gave me beautiful roses, and a double necklace that is beautiful.  We went to Texas Roadhouse at 3:15 and ate.  We only had to wait a few minutes.  By the time we left there was an hour and a half wait.  We had a nice corner booth that was cozy and private.  The steaks were tender and delicious, and the salad, rolls and huge baked potatoes were YUM!  He took my car though the car wash which I really appreciated.  We picked up some bird seed at Jacks, then headed home to our recliners.  Going to watch a movie.  


No comments: