Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tues., 2/1/22, Warm 47 Degree Day today, Rained in the evening and will turn to snow

My paper whites are sure growing
Kit-Kat spent the day outside because it was so nice.  At first she wanted to come in the house and did lots of meowing.  
Then she looked like she was thinking about going off the deck to explore
Then she begged one more time to come in
Birds were plentiful at all the feeders today.  Storing up because they know a storms coming
Peyton eating a piece of my homemade bread
Isaac eating a candy bar from Papa
Vikki and I with our delicious root beer floats
Kit-Kat wandered over to the other side of the deck.  Then Vikki saw her go under the pool steps.  She was gone for quite a while, so I called her so the kids could give her some attention.  We all ended up going outside.  At first we didn't know where she was, but then we heard her meowing under the deck.  Sweet Vikki dug some snow away, so there was room for sure for her to come out.  She would stick her paw out, but wouldn't come out.  We all tried to coax her, but she stayed put.  Finally we came back in the house, then we saw her come up on the deck.  I went out by myself and called her and she came to me.  The kids loved giving her attention.  When she started acting too frisky, Vikki put her in the garage for me.  She stayed in the garage once it started raining.  
Peyton giving Kit-Kat lots of attention.  Isaac was too, but his eyes looked weird in the picture and were glowing lol, so I cut him out.

Bill and I enjoyed our oatmeal and coffee this morning.  I made bread in the bread makers.
We read our Bibles.  Bill had some errands to run in town, so I put on worship music while he was gone and made ground bologna.  Vikki and the kids were supposed to come have chili and ground bologna sandwiches after school was out.  Vikki forgot about it, so she was headed home.  I called her and she had just ordered a Burger at Rally's.  Peyton told her she would eat the burger, so they headed here.  Vikki loved the ground beef sandwiches on homemade bread. So did Bill and I.  The kids didn't eat any.  They didn't eat any chili either.  Vikki and I did.  We were pretty full afterwards, but not to full to enjoy the root beer floats Vikki made.  She brought the stuff for them and we all thought they were delicious.  I sent chili home for Rody and Had Vikki take some ground bologna and homemade bread. 
Melissa called, and she and her family were sad to have Riley go home today.  They sure have enjoyed having her.  Vikki picked up our free N95 face masks for us at Rite Aid.  We really appreciated her doing that.  I delivered chili and ground bologna to Kim R.  Her hubby was moved back into intensive care tonight with breathing difficulties from the Covid.  I also took some to Charlie and Sue's.  Took some homemade bread too.  Charlie has fluid on his lungs again.  Both can use prayer.  I went to intercessory prayer.  It's always a good time of powerful prayer.  We prayed for Mark and Charlie while there.  When I got home, the school closing list started growing.  Vikki's and the kids schools closed finally. Peyton and Isaac don't want a snow day.  Silly kiddos!  Hailey and I were texting waiting for hers to close.  Finally at 10 it did.  She was one happy girl. I was a happy Nana because I didn't want her driving in bad weather.  Kimmy's boys schools aren't on the list yet.  They are always last to close.  Kimmy sure could use a day having them home enjoying a snow day.  Maddie messaged me and wants to have breakfast together tomorrow morning at 10.  We will have to see what the weather is like now.


 

No comments: