Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tues., 2/15/22, Wes and Gayla came for lunch

 

Evan wanted me to see where Abby fell asleep...right in his school work basket ...such a silly dog.
Our free self tests came today

Got my morning wake up text from Adam.  Played worship music.  Made a fruit plate up, a veggie plate up, and a meat and cheese plate up from the stuff I got for the super bowl.  Made mashed potatoes and warmed up the sloppy joe mix.  Set the table with my great grandma's good china.  Wes and Gayla came for lunch.  We sat by the fire, for a while, then played 3-13 using Bill's card holders he made.  Bill was the winner!  We played Skip Bo after that.  Bill won again.  I guess you could say it was his day.
I texted with Adam during the game.  After that, I brought my kitty in for Gayla to hold.  Then we looked through some scrapbooks and visited.  We had such a nice time.  They left for home, then I ate and got ready for our zoom meeting with CMA Leadership to go over plans for our Seasons of Refreshing.  We had a little trouble getting on the zoom on the computer, but then Ziggy sent the invite to my email and we were able to join.  It was a good meeting.  Melissa called and we had a good chit chat.  Vikki sent me the Obituary for her friend that worked with her.  I am sad for Vikki because I know she cared about her lots.  She, Rody and the kids went over last fall and helped rake all of her leaves.  Vikki always had nice things to say about her.  Read my Bible before going to bed.  Love the book of Proverbs!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






No comments: