Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday, 2/28/22, Did laundry, fed birds, cleaned kernel burner, Melissa, Bruce and the boys got home from Florida today!

Kernel Burner all cleaned and the fire going again
Crown of Thorns plant is getting so tall.  Hoping it blossoms soon

Kody in Florida

Kody with a big fish

Started laundry and fed the birds.  Ate oatmeal and had a good cup of coffee.  Bill met Charlie for coffee.  When he got home, we both read our Bibles and did our prayer time and devotions.  God is doing amazing things for the people of the Ukraine.  Prayers are being answered!  God is awesome!  

I brought Kit Kat in this morning and gave her some soft food.  For the first time, Kit Kat jumped up on my lap.  I have been trying to get her to do this, but she always just wanted to go in the red collapsible cage and play with her toy.  I always had to pick her up to pet her.  She must have missed me.  

Melissa, Burce and the boys headed home from West Virginia today.  They got home at around 4:30.  Sure am happy to have them home and can't wait to see them tomorrow.  I went back and added all the pictures she sent me from Florida to the blogs I did while they were gone.  





looked

 

No comments: