Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thurs. 2/3/22, Read on my book, Bill and I went to Costco, watched a movie

 

Lela had one boy lamb today....If they want girls, they need to name a sheep Penny.  Those Russell's always have boys lol.  I always had girls.
Jasper's owners sent Kenzie this picture today.  Such a beautiful dog.  They said he is happier and they are really working with training him.  They are changing his name to Kingston and will call him King.
Kenzie always said he'd come in with a white nose.  Well here he is with snow on his nose.  I am so happy he has a good home.  Two big dogs makes lots of work if one isn't trained well.    Mylee is much happier now that she's the only dog.  

My paper white has an open flower now.  Looks like it could be the only one, unless the new sprout coming up has flowers.

We enjoyed our oatmeal this morning.  Bill had coffee and I had mint hot tea.  We read our Bibles, and prayed.  Bill snow blowed the driveways and made paths, and I cleaned our bedroom and bathroom, and did laundry.  I also read on my book, The Emotionally Healthy Woman.  Our pastor's wife is teaching a class on this book and it sounded good, so I got the book and may take the class next time.  I was going to take a different class Jay is leading, but when I went to sign up, the registration was closed.  Guess I will have the rest of the winter off.  I am having fun, watching as Kimmy, Jared and the boys are working on Adam's room.  I love getting pictures of their progress.  Bill and I went to Costco to pick up a few things.  We picked up some apple muffins and are they ever good.  They are huge, so we split one after we had our chili.  We will be watching a movie if I can find a good one.  I saw a good Christian movie people were saying to watch, so we might try to get that one.  We watched the Movie, Free Burma Soldiers.  The faith of this family and others in it was amazing. Jesus did awesome things when they prayed.

2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

wow your plant is crazy!!! haha looks like you could literally watch it grow!

Nana Schaard said...

I know. It's the first time I've ever had one. It grows almost as fast as an Amarylis. Fun to watch. I love you and I'm happy you caught up on your blog. Fun to look at your pictures and read about your days.