Sunday, February 13, 2022

Super Bowl Sunday, 2/14/22, Happy Anniversary Vikki and Rody! We went to church, got things ready for party, fun time with family


Happy Anniversary Rody and Vikki.  We love you! So happy God brought you two together and we get to have you in our family Rody!

Kody, DJ and Stacie at church this morning

Jacob, Hailey and Adam relaxing
Happy Birthday to Jared.  We celebrated his birthday today!  So happy you are in our family!

Rody, Vikki and Hailey
Rody, Peyton, Hailey, Eli, Bill, Vikki, Jacob and Kimmy's hand..we were singing happy Birthday to Jared
Adam, Jacob, Hailey and Peyton

Adam, Peyton, Hailey and Jacob

These cousins had so much fun playing games.
Eli and Kit-Kat

I took this picture because I told Isaac I wanted a picture of him holding my wall up. 
Peyton with her pop ups she just got
Adam and Eli
Jared beating Bill in Ping Pong

Rody, Vikki and Jared....Jacob in the background
 
Peyton and Hailey during the game
Cooper Kupp after winning the Super Bowl.  He land his wife love God and this picture touched my heart.  So happy he was named MVP!  I was cheering him on!

My third blossom and looks like my last blossom on my paparwhites

We went to prayer and then to our church service.  Amazing worship and great message this morning.  Good prayer too!  

We came home and I got the sloppy joes going in the crockpot and cut up kiwi, peeled tangerines, and washed grapes and blueberries for our big fruit/veggie platter.  Everyone came around 3:30 and we hung out and had fun drinking coffee and visiting.  We watched Hailey and her Impact Group leading worship in at a church in Clio.  They sounded amazing.

Peyton was at Choir practice from 3-5, so after Rody picked her up and got back here, we ate sloppy joes and chips.  Then we had chocolate cake and angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip.  I baked two angel food cakes so the girls so we could celebrate Vikki and Rody's anniversary with a cake too, and so the girls could both take some home.  I found out that when you put an angel food cake pan on a bottle to cool with the cake up, it doesn't it shrinks.  When you do it with the cake down like the directions say, the cake is higher.  Not an intended experiment mind you.  We sang Happy Birthday to Jared, then we sang Happy Anniversary to Vikki and Rody.  We all got comfortable to watch the Super Bowl after eating our cake and ice cream.  Kimmy, Vikki, and Hailey were cheering for The Bengals.  Bill, Jared, Rody and I were cheering for The Rams.  Both teams did a great job and it was a super game.  I was so happy the Rams won with the great touchdown Kupp and Stafford brought the team a 1 yard touchdown in the last minute and twenty five seconds of the game.  So wonderful that Kupp was named MVP.  Love when God blesses His kids and they give Him the glory for it.  Everybody texted me and let me know when they were home safe.  Such fun family time, but we all sure missed Melissa, Bruce and the boys, and Kenzie and Travis.



No comments: