Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wed., 2/2/22, Snow day for all grandchildren doing in person school, about 6 inches of snow fell today

Kimmy and Jared Sheep are having some cute lambs this year.  Looks like boys rule this year!!! 
Della's single boy
Emerald had cute twin boys..nice surprise for the Russell family this morning
Paperwhite blossom coming
Beautiful snow day!

Snowy day...birds were happy I filled the feeders yesterday

Lots of different kinds of birds today!  So many!

I sure love seeing pictures of Kimmy and Jared's newborn lambs.  They are so cute! I cancelled getting together with Maddy today.  Didn't want to get caught in a white out and didn't want to drive on slippery roads.  Been there, done that.  Talked with Kimmy this morning.  I was happy to hear twin healthy lambs were born.  Poor Kimmy and Jared forgot that Jacob still had to go to Delta when his school was closed.  They thought about it when they came in from the barn.  Jacob missed the bus, so Jared drove him all the way to Delta.  At least the roads weren't as bad as later in the day.  Bill wanted me to go with him to meet Charlie and Sue at Nora's for breakfast.  Bill drove the truck.  We had a nice breakfast and there were only a couple of people in the restaurant.  Breakfast was delicious.  We mailed Haiti coffee to Bill's sister Angie.  It's delicious coffee and it helps people of the community to keep working and growing crops to provide for themselves and get out of poverty.  
Bill snow blowed the driveways, and I vacuumed and dusted upstairs, and also the living room, kitchen and family room.  Melissa called and I talked to her for a while.  Then Vikki called and I talked to her.  Love having a close family.  I got lots of cards ready today.  Prayed over them before I send them out tomorrow.  Warmed up chili for dinner and had ground bologna on homemade bread for sandwiches.  House is nice and cozy with the fire going in the fireplace.  Thankful for the home God has blessed us with.  I texted with Adam today, however we said good morning, good afternoon and goodnight in one text.  He invited me to play Phase 10, but I couldn't join for some reason.  He said we all might play later.  I will wait to see.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

looks like you got more snow than us.