Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thurs., 2/10/22, Kenzie came over, went to Faith Riders Meeting

 

Kit-Kat when I pulled into the garage
Kit-Kat on my windshield wanting me to get out of the car or her to get in the car


Kenzie with Kit-Kat

Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I got up after he finished his shower, gave him a kiss good morning, then took my shower.  I made oatmeal and coffee for breakfast.  I picked up the rest of the things I needed to get for Super Bowl Sunday.  Bill brought me a blueberry muffin home, which I had for lunch.  It was yummy!  He spent most of the afternoon out in the shed.  He made 70 card holders.  Wow!!! 

Kenzie called a vet near her, and told me her cat had a Botfly.  They told her they would try to get it out, but if they couldn't they would need to do surgery and it would cost $500.  We prayed for God to help and that it would come out right away.  Travis didn't want to pay that much for an outside cat, so we called Kimmy and she was going to meet Kenzie at my house to see if she could help the cat.  Meantime, Kenzie called her other grandma, and she insisted Kenzie meet her at her vet.  Kenzie did and it wasn't a Botfly, the cat had just got a scratch and dug at it.  They gave him the medicine he needed, then her Omi got wanted Kenzie to have his shots and dewormer.  She blessed Kenzie with taking care of that part though because it was what she wanted.  God answered us better than we could have imagined.  So much answered prayer this week.  Kenzie stopped here after the vet so she could see Kit-Kat.  At first Kit-Kat came in the door and went past Kenzie and came to me.  Then Kenzie picked her up and she was happy to see her and enjoyed getting all of the attention Kenzie gave her.  Kenzie trimmed her nails for me, while I was trying to keep her calm.  I went out to see Z when Kenzie left.  He's such a pretty cat.  I'm so glad everything worked out so good, and I was able to let Kimmy know she didn't need to come now.  

Bill and I went to our Faith Riders Meeting.  Bill had some things he had to share from the leadership of CMA.  It was a really good meeting and the new president, Lew, did great.  His wife is taking over my position as Webmaster now too.  I was going to continue, but Ziggy said he didn't want me to as he just wants Bill and I to oversee the 4 chapters that are ours, not be in a position or be an officer. Vicki came which was hard for her because of Kevin's death, but we were all so happy to see her there.  We took up an offering for her and she broke down crying when Lew handed it to her.  Everybody loves her and it was very moving.  I talked to Melissa a few times, Kimmy a few times and also Vikki.  Got my daily texts from Adam.
  

No comments: