Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday, 2/7/22, Fun day at Kimmy's


Having my hot tea in a tumbler of Kimmy's with a cozy Kenzie got for me
Wyatt was super excited to see me today.  I sat in this chair and held him, then had to get up for a minute.  He jumped in the chair and smiled like this at me for a long time as if to say ha ha it's my chair now!  I love my Wyatt!
Eli trying to show me how to play Simon Says...I'm not so good at it he found out
Eli brought the lambs to show me




I loved seeing all of the lambs and the sheep too. 
Me holding Daisy's twins
Thought this picture was funny with the lambs tongue out
Eli with Koala and Bo
Eli and I giving Bo some love and attention
Eli, Bo and me

Jacob and me

Adam in his new room

We ate Raisin Bran Crunch (the noisy cereal) today.  Bill had coffee and I had mint tea.  It was a day of changes for me for breakfast.  Jack called me and I put him on speaker.  He wanted to tell me about a text he sent me last night.  He said when he wanted to write, I can't wait to meet Kit-Kat, spell check changed it to, I want to eat Kit-Kat.  We all had a good laugh over that.  He sent it to me after he corrected it to read meet.  We talked for a while, then I knew he had to start school work so I told him Gtg....got to go.  He taught me that in his text last night.  What would I do without my grandkids???  I sat down and started reading my Bible when Kimmy called and told me Blanch had her lamb.  Happy news!  She invited me to come over since Adam's room was done, Eli was off school, and Jacob only had a half day.  I got ready and then headed to Kimmy's.  I loved seeing Adam's room in person.  It's so nice and it's got everything he needs in it.  They really did an amazing job.  We ate muffins and drank our coffee while we visited and Eli showed me a few videos that were really good.  He showed me his room that he has all to himself now too.  

We went out to the barn to check on the new lamb, and for me to see all of the lambs and Bo.  The new lamb is so cute, but when it was born, Kimmy said it stood on its own, and now it was laying flat with all legs out to the side.  Kimmy and Eli fed it and Kimmy helped it stand, but it still couldn't stand on its own.  Blanch didn't lick her lamb off, so it was still wet.  Kimmy wiped it down with a towel. and put it in a warm pile of hay to lay down.  We went out to see Bo and he didn't want to come out of his lean to because it was snowing out. Eli went and got him and we gave Bo some good treats.   Eli brought him into the stall in the barn so we could be warm and pet him.  He is such a nice horse!  So much fun on the farm.

We went and picked up Jacob from school.  Kimmy drove and the back roads were a little slippery, but the main roads were good.  We got a little ways and Kimmy saw that Thor the cat was traveling with us in the van.  I was happy to see Jacob when he got in the van.  I always love spending time with grandkids.  We went back to Kimmy's and Kimmy and I went in the barn to check on the lamb.  It still was all sprawled out and not able to stand.  We fed it again, then Kimmy worked with having it stand again.  It doesn't want to put any weight on it legs.  She warmed it up and made a nice soft hay spot for it to lay in.  It's mom did lick it some so that was good.  We went back in the house.  I sure did pray for this lamb and will continue.  

Eli made us macaroni and cheese for lunch.  He did a great job and it tasted delicious.  We visited more, than left to pick Adam up from school.  I drove my car this time and it quit snowing and the roads were great.  Kimmy looked and I was going 67 mph.  It sure didn't feel like it. Of course I listened to my daughter and slowed down right away.  I put it on cruise control after that. I was probably going slow compared to Jared ha ha.  We talked to Vikki while we drove there. We picked Adam up (a little late because I missed a turn) (we still had to wait for him though lol.)  I was happy to see him and we had fun talking on the way home.  When we got home, Adam showed me his room and got up on his bed.  He sure is happy with his own room and so is Eli.  They are so cute.  

I talked to Melissa a few times for a long time, and also talked to Vikki a couple of times.  Did my daily texting with Adam.  Bill had to go to Trinity Riders to present some CMA leadership info.  When he got home we relaxed on our loveseat recliner.  I love my grandkids and I sure do pray lots for them.



No comments: