Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday, 2/27/22, Went to church, Hailey came too, went to Bob Evans, Vikki and Peyton stopped over, friend Nancy P. died,

                                                                                                          

Beautiful rose enclosed in glass that sister Angie sent to me.  So sweet of her

Nice card enclosed by Angie

Peyton after her choir practice wearing her choir shirt
Hailey at Bob Evans for lunch today with me

Hailey (third from left) with her impact worship group.  They travel to different churches and lead worship and do an amazing job.  They will be going on tour soon.
Brianna and Hailey helping at Valley's Auction and dinner

Melissa sent me some pictures taken in their hotel in West Virginia
Jack and Evan
Max


Bruce

Evan working on schoolwork 

I drove separate to church so I could spend girl time with Hailey today.   I went to prayer, then sat by Hailey for the service. Bill came in right after me and sat down too.  Worship was amazing.  Pastor Jeff was filled with the Spirit when he came out and glorified God in such a powerful way.  He gave an amazing message today.  Hailey and I went to Bob Evans and had lunch after church.  Bill went with Diane, James, Alec and Maddy to Coco Loco's.  Hailey and I already had this planned so I told Bill to just join them, because they had invited both of us.  Hailey and I ordered cappuccino too.  YUM!  We had such a nice talk about lots of things happening now and planned for the future.  What a blessing she is in my life.  She is so responsible and growing into such a caring girl with a heart for worship.  
I sure pray for her and the rest of my wonderful grandkids.  She wanted me to go to Kroger with her, so we stopped on our way home.  She picked up a spring mix salad, then I took her home.  
Bill and I each napped in our loveseat recliners for a while.  We needed to catch up on our rest after getting home from our trip.  Vikki and Peyton came over and I gave Peyton her fidgit spinner pop it toy.  She was happy and so sweet.  She loves her choir practice and wants to do it again next year. I can't wait until her concert March 6, and also Hailey's concert March 20.  

Funny of the day:  Bill's sister, Angie texted me to see if I got the package. When I asked what package, she sent me a picture and told he they said they delivered it on the 23rd. That was the day before we left.  I asked Bill if he got it and he said no.  Then he thought a minute and said he got a package, but it was something he ordered for me before Valentine's day and put in his truck to give me for my birthday.  Well, I called Angie and we all talked on speaker phone.  I thought it was very weird for the two of them to get me the same thing.
Come to find out, it was the gift Angie sent me.  Bill was still wondering about it, even though I check past orders on Amazon and didn't see it.  I checked in the shipping box for instructions and found the card from Angie.  No more wondering for Bill.  He must have seen something like it when he ordered my Valentine's gift and pop out boxes.  Angie and I sure had a good laugh over that one.  

Sad news of the day:  Jeff Pezzell's sweet wife, Nancy, passed away.  She was such a nice friend. He got home from our Seasons of Refreshing and she was on the couch and unresponsive.  I'm so sad for him and praying lots. 

I'm praying for the people of Ukraine and the world situation.  We need Jesus to intervene.  

Texted with Adam, Hailey, and Melissa today.  I sure was happy to get pictures from Melissa.  I am missing them so much.

No comments: