Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday, 2/17/22, No school for Hailey, Peyton or Isaac. Jacob had Delta off in the morning. Bill had his first injection in his neck, Hailey went to Coco Loco with us afterward

 

Papa, Hailey and I at Coco Loco
Yes that is Bill outside in shorts today...Brrr...he must be trying to be like Adam and some of the Royce grandkids
My paper whites have four blossoms now.  It is tied up with yarn so it doesn't fall over.
Adam and Papa while we were playing 3-13

I got up early to read my Bible and pray.  That was before I read my text from Bill's sister Debbie saying she was very sick and in the hospital.  Then I started praying right away for her, and let her brothers and sisters know so they could pray too.  I talked to Melissa and we had a good talk and were thankful for how God always answers your prayers even though maybe in the way we think He will.  Many prayer requests on our CMA prayer line today too.  It was a praying and believing day.  We had a black squirrel appear today and it just wanted to hang on our supposedly squirrel proof feeder and not even budge when I opened the door and yelled.  Kit Kat was sitting under the feeder watching it, and boy did I scare her.  It took me a while to get her to come out from under the deck.  I had to shake her treats to entice her.  She stayed outside all day and only came in once for her soft cat food in the morning and twice for some TLC.  I gave her some leftovers outside today too.  She wanted to come in and see me, more than she wanted those warmed up leftovers.  I can tell she knows this is home now.  She is always looking in a window if she see's me move inside.  
At 2, Bill went for his first injection in his neck.  I went with him because I had to drive him home.  I had to wait outside.  They said it would be an hour, so Bill told me to go somewhere.  I went to Penney's to shop, but I was antsy to get back so I would be there when they called.  I found two pair of nice gloves for $2.50 at Penneys, so was happy about that good sale.  Finally after 1 and 1/2 hours, I got the call to drive up and pick him up.  He looked great and wanted to go to Coco Loco.  He told me to call Hailey to see if she wanted to meet us there, since we always think of her now when we go there.  That's all of our favorite Mexican place to eat.  We had a fun time and the food was great.  We all took leftovers home.  I texted with Adam when I got home and texted with Hailey.  Adam wants to come spend the night.  Papa and I are sure excited about that.  Such a nice and welcome surprise.  Talked with Vikki a couple of times today when she called to check on her dad and also offered for me to come there if he was having it done at the VA.  He wasn't so that didn't work out, but it is nice to be wanted.  Tranquil Pottery is selling lots and there are so many great 5 star reviews for Kimmy and Jared's quality and unique pottery.  I love checking on it each day.  

Kimmy, Jared, Eli and Adam came here.  Jacob was in band practice.  They stayed and visited for a while.  Eli brought Kit Kat in for a while and gave her attention.  Adam was excited because he got his new apple watch.  Eli is happy because he gets Adam's fitbit.
They left to go pick up Jacob, then Adam, Bill and I had ice cream and played 3-13.  Bill won so he had to pick up.  Then we played a short game of Skip-Bo.  Adam won that game and he had to pick up.  For some reason I didn't have to pick up at all.  

We watched God's Not Dead 4 with Adam.  We didn't even know there was a 4th one.  
Adam is so fun to have over.  Still watching the movie, but had this all done except the picture of Bill and Adam and what we did once he got here.



No comments: