Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wed., 2/9/22, Walked 1 and 1/2 miles, Went to Walmart with Bill, then to Melissa's, Bill made cardholders, Kim Reminder dropped off goodies

 

Shannon thanked me for her birthday card and sent me this Birthday picture of her on her birthday with her family.  She sent me such a sweet text with it.  I love her and she sure has a special place in my heart.  
Kim, a friend from church, left sweet surprises at our front door!  She is always so kind and thoughtful to everyone.  Her husband is still in the hospital and is the same.  It's been 20 days and she can't see him and only gets to take to him once a week.  We are continuing to pray.

Bill made this really nice card holder.  It fits nicely in front of you and holds the cards easily.  He put felt circles on the bottom so it slides easily too. Great job Bill!  

I tested Bill's card holder out and I like it better than the ones we bought.  He had -4 and I had -3 when at the end when we started the Ace round.   He went out and won,-14 to 10. We always say....winner picks up lol.  That's some consolation.
An opossum enjoying birdseed on the ground.  Now I am wondering if it shook the bird feeder and it wasn't the deer.  I need a night-time video camera.
This was 2 hours later and it was still eating

Max

Jack and Evan
Jack
I got up early to walk on the treadmill.  I walked a mile and a half.   I put on good worship music while I walked.  When I was done, I made coffee for Bill, Mint tea and oatmeal for me.  Bill had Raisin Bran Crunch again.  We did our Bible reading.  I talked to Melissa for a while in the morning.  We went to Walmart and to Melissa's.   Vikki texted me to let me know she had to go into work early because her boss had a medical reaction.  Bruce was working from home, so everyone except Hailey was there when we got to their house.  Melissa told everyone we were there, and Max came out the front door right away with Bruce.  Jack and Evan came out in the garage door.  Max started talking with Papa right away and of course I got my picture of Max.  Bruce, Max and Bill talked by the porch and Melissa, Jack, Evan and I talked by the garage.  We surprised them with doughnuts which Melissa told me they loved.  I loved being able to see the boys and visit while having it be so nice outside.  The boys had to get back to their school work, so we left.  We picked up a gift card from Kroger and then headed home.  

I let Kit-Kat outside because it was nice.  A while later, I saw an opossum out by the bird feeder.  Then I noticed Kit-Kat following it.  It made me nervous, so I called Kit-Kat and she came right away.  The opossum stayed right where it was which surprised me because I was calling the cat from the sliding glass door which was pretty close.  I had to read up on cats and opossums.  Google said it's rare for one to attack a cat.  Bill had been in the shed, and he came in and showed me the card holder he had made.  He made a few of them.  They are so nice.  I'm glad I didn't order more online.  These are better.

I texted Hailey when she got out of school to invite her to come to our house for Super Bowl Sunday!  She's happy to be coming and we are happy to have her.  She Adam texted me to let me know the power all over Midland went out while he was at youth group.  He texted me on his way home, and let me know when he saw houses with lights on.  He said it was a very dark ride until then.  I saw that a transformer had to be replaced and would be done by 10:30.  I am glad the Russells had power.  Kimmy texted me to let me know the lamb was nursing now.  I am so happy about that...for the lamb, the momma and Kimmy.  I talked to Kenzie a couple of times today and messaged with her.  Talked to Melissa while I was messaging Kenzie.  Vikki texted me to let me know to pray for Peyton because she had a side ache.  I am always happy to pray.  It was a talking/texting kind of day and a great day that the Lord has made.  



No comments: