Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tues., 2/8/22, Worked on family genealogy for Ahmeh, Much answered prayer, more blossoms on paperwhites


Max with Loki, the dog who Max loved and wanted his mom and dad to adopt for him.   He loves working at the Animal Shelter and helping all of the dogs
Claire with her birthday card we sent her.  Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
My paperwhites got another blossom.  One more is coming too.  Fun to watch!

Bill and Charlie went for coffee.  I made oatmeal and had tea this morning.  I had a nice talk with Melissa today.  Also talked to Kimmy and asked her how the lamb was doing.  She said it was still unable to walk.  Jared and her tied her legs so they can't just flop out.  I told her to just let me know how she was doing, because I didn't want to keep calling her.  A while later I got a video of the lamb standing and even walking though she was a little wobbly.  I was so happy.  We had much answered prayer this morning and spent lots of time praising and thanking God.  He is so awesome!  Only He could answer in such amazing ways!  

I emptied the ash pan and also the ash vacuum.  I opened the back garage door, and Kit-Kat followed me outside.  She wanted to stay outside, so I moved her food, water and bed outside.  This is the first time she hasn't jumped up to the window and wanted in, or meowed at the door.  She loved it outside and went under the deck, but every time I called her, she came running to the door.  What a good kitty.  While she was enjoying the outdoors, I cleaned the kernel burner, then started it.  Bill brought a couple of bags of wood pellets in.
I brought Kit-Kat in and gave her attention a few times today.  Then I worked on typing up some things I am sending to Ahmeh that she wanted.  I bird watched for a while.  Lots of different kinds of birds here again today.  The deer were after my thistle seed feeder again last night.  Lots of seed on the ground, but lots of birds cleaning it up on the ground too.
Good day today!  I talked with Kimmy, Melissa a couple of times and Vikki and got a great text from Adam telling me when he is off from school and asking if he can spend the night sometime.  Of course the answer was yes!   It's always a yes for that!  I can't wait!

No comments: