Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday, 2/6/22, Went to church, took Stacie's birthday present to her, worked on CMA state website

 

Beautiful sunrise coming through the window
Kit-Kat enjoying her morning meal

Kit-Kat playing with her toy.  She loves it in this cage in the house


Stacie opening her birthday present....shower curtain she wanted for their camper from online, and liquid hand soap, a small plaque that says "Blessed Assurance, Jesus is Mine", and a scrubby from from Mennonite store. 
Kody...a smile starting to come lol
Kody with his caramel apple sucker....he was trying not to smile

Isaac 
Peyton
Vikki can braid so well now.  These kind of braids are hard to do

We went to our prayer groups, Bill with the Elders praying for Pastor and the service, and me going to intercessory prayer.  Then we went into the service.  The worship was awesome and we took communion which is always special.  When I went to open the wafer, the juice foil peeled back instead.  Bill was nice and took it from me to try to get the wafer out without spilling the juice.  He was having a hard time, so I was praying for him, then he got it.  He had handed his to me.  Somehow after all of this, he spilled the juice.  After communion, he went into the bathroom and tried to wash the grape juice out, which only made him look like he wet his pants lol.  I had to go out with the kids when they were dismissed because I was helping in kids church, so I didn't see Bill when he came back into church.  He told me later that he was trying to fan his pants so they wouldn't look wet.  When it was time to go up to pray, he pulled his heavy fleece top down as far as he could.
Poor guy, and all he was trying to do was help me.  

After church we came home and had eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast for brunch.  We both took short naps after that, then we went to take Stacie her Birthday gift.  We have been waiting because she wanted to be safe and do it when Kody hadn't been to his Karate class, and we were being careful because of going to Iowa.  We all are vacinated, but Covid is spreading so fast, we didn't want to take chances.  It was so nice seeing them.  She loved her birthday gift, and was happy to get the shower curtain she picked out that matches her towels I got her for Christmas.  She is always so sweet and very caring.  

I texted with Adam this morning, then talked to Melissa when I got home from church, then talked with Vicki in the evening.  Bill and I snacked on carrots tonight.  We are trying to eat healthier.  We haven't been doing too good lately.  Vikki told me she bought carrots to have as snacks too.  

We are going to watch a movie.  I just need to find a good wholesome one.


No comments: