Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday, 2/19/22, Very windy and cold day, Kit Kat is back in the garage, Went to see Hailey, Abby's Birthday

Happy 13th Birthday to Abby
Jack giving Abby a birthday cupcake for dogs
Evan and Jack

Cute picture Melissa sent me this morning
 
Wes and Bill looking at Bill's phone while we were waiting at G's...Joel in front of them

Bill went to the Marine Corp League breakfast.  I was going to sleep in because I could hear that wind blowing.  I laid there for a while, then just got up as I knew I wouldn't fall back asleep.  Made oatmeal and had my coffee.  Listened to worship music.  Texted with Melissa.  Brought Kit Kat in for a while.  Saw Bill's sister, Tina had posted that she wanted anyone who had had breast cancer and surgery to reach out to her.  Vikki called me right away and told me she texted her and she has it.  I also texted with Tina to encourage her and let her know we were all praying.  Her grandson, Brennan is critically ill right now, so all she was concerned with was prayer for him and that he gets better.  That's how grandma's are!  I got on our church page and saw that Vikki had already put them on for prayer.  I was very happy to see that.  I have so many prayers written in my prayer journal right now that I am praying for.  I sure want to see healings and miracles.  Signs and wonders follow them that believe.  I sure have seen many since I have been a Christian.  Thank you Lord!  Max texted me today which made me very happy.  Fed the birds, even though I didn't want to go out in that wind and cold.  They sure were happy though.  Bill got home and then we read our Bibles.    I went and saw Hailey for a few minutes, then went to pick up a few things.  My car notification came on that my Key battery was low, so I went to Battery Plus and got a battery.  Came home and got ready to go meet Wes, Gayla and Joel at G's Pizzeria.  Wes and Gayla had asked Joel who he wanted to have come eat pizza with them and he picked us.  That made our day.  Joel was in a bad car accident and has a brain injury.  We remember a time when he couldn't even remember our names.  This was so special to my heart.  We had a great time and the pizza there is my favorite.  Some of our favorite people to be with too.  I got my good morning text from Adam while we ate dinner.  Ha Ha, I texted him good morning back.  Guess we were a little late today.  Glad the wind has died down some.   
 




 

2 comments:

Lela Russell said...

Penny. Every time I see Jack's picture I am impressed by how much he looks like Adam. Have you noticed that? I have always thought Adam looks like Jared. Confusing is easy for me these days! Praying for Tina.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I haven't noticed, but I would say he is a mixture of both sides of the family. Eli always reminded me of Jared, but he's reminding me a lot of Jacob now. They keep changing on us. Thank you so much for Praying for Tina.
We went to pray for his sister Debbie today. Probably Zinc poisoning...they find out when blood test results come back. They didn't check for zinc on first blood test. My heart went out to her when we saw her today and she was crying out for us to help her. Trusting God to heal her. She needs much prayer too.