Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday, 2/20/22, Went to prayer, then church service, prayed for sister Debbie and saw Matthew and Tom, Met Ron and Bev

Eli's sheep Dob had twins today....so cute
My very cool Nephew, Matthew
Fidgit Spinner poppits came today.    Peyton picked the top one.  I'm glad they came fast because it was so sweet of her to give hers to her cousins.

We went to prayer before church started.  Then during our service, worship was amazing and the message pastor gave was so good.  After church, we prayed for people at the altar.  We came home, then at 12:30, left to go see Bill's sister Debbie and pray for her.  She has been pretty sick for 3 weeks and hasn't got better.  We prayed and spoke God's Word and promises over her.  We are expecting now and praising and thanking God for it.  The Scripture, be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests  be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus, has been coming to me lots and sure is needed now.  I don't want to be anxious which is easy to be right now.  I need this reminder from the Lord.  After we prayed, we went downstairs and visited with Tom and Matt.  Tom explained about why they think it is zinc poisoning.  Nothing is too difficult for God!  Another great scripture!  It was so nice talking to Matthew and seeing how his faith has grown and how he is taking steps to follow Jesus even more.  I am so very proud of him.  He's always had a special place in my heart since he was little and used to come stay with us sometimes.  He has grown into a very nice and caring young man.  

We met Ron and Bev at Bavarian Inn to go over State Rally Plans.  The four of us are planning this event again this year.  We got a lot accomplished and ate a wonderful lunch too.  We walked around town afterward.  Bev and I bought a couple of things on sale.  We headed home, and relaxed the rest of the night, while praying lots for Debbie.  She sure is on my heart lots.  We have a lot of other relatives we are praying for right now too.  

Adam texted me good morning on time this morning.  Kimmy texted me and sent a picture of Dob's new lambs.  I was so happy to see them.  Melissa texted me, and Hailey and I texted  too.  Texted with Bill's sister, Angie, too.   


No comments: