Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday, 2/4/22, Breakfast with Maddy, Got gift cards at Kroger, read some on my book, spent time with kitty

No pictures today.  Met Maddy at Fuzzie's for breakfast.  We went at 10 so it was almost empty.  We sat in a section by ourselves and enjoyed getting to know each other better.  Our friend, Kevin, who just passed away, just got her husband a job at Fullerton where he was in charge of hiring.  He had gotten lots of people from church jobs there. Alec felt really bad when he heard about Kevin.  Maddy told me today that she found out she had gone on a mission trip to Puerto Rico with Kevin and Vicki a couple of years ago.  It's is a small world. We did a lot of sharing before we left there.  I stopped at Kroger to pick up gift cards which are quadrupled.  Came home and gave Kit-Kat attention and some treats.  Read our Bibles and prayed, then I read on my book.  Talked to Kimmy and she sent me pictures of Adam's room.  They sure did an amazing job, and have nice shelves up for him, and nice hooks. We had a nice talk, then Vikki tried to call us both, so I hung up so she could get through to one of us.  She talked to Kimmy, then me.   She invited me over for when Kenzie comes tonight, but it was so cold I didn't want to go out when it was dark and cold.  Bill and I ate pizza from Hungry Howie's and Little Caesar's.  We watched a documentary on Ellis Island, then a Little House.  We each had a bowl of ice cream.

No comments: