Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tues., 2/22/22...Two's Day!!! Took Hailey to the Store, Made Cabbage Buns, Took Cabbage Buns to Hailey

Hailey

Peyton and Isaac (yay, I got this picture off from Vikki's post).  Two's Day!!!

Some more nice pictures of their rental home in Florida Melissa sent


Melissa and Bruce's beautiful and peaceful room

Evan working on schoolwork
Jack working on schoolwork

Evan with a tree frog they found

Extra girls room they didn't use as Hailey goes to in person school, so couldn't take off.  She has a big music trip coming up and couldn't miss practices either.

The picture of Hailey was my only picture I took all day.  I'm glad Vikki posted a cute one for me to put on too.  I had tea this morning and Bill had coffee.  Melissa face timed me.  Bill and I did our Bible reading and praying.  It was a rainy day, and we have lots of standing water in our yard.  Bill took the garbage out in the rain.  I made dough in the bread makers and cooked burger, cabbage and onion for the filling to make cabbage buns.  Hailey called me and wanted me to go to the store with her.  I picked her up and we went to Kroger and she got the few things she needed.  I left for home to make the cabbage buns.  Marie called me while they were baking and I was talking to her upstairs and forgot about the cabbage buns in the oven until Bill texted me and told me the timer was going off.  Good thing he was down there to let me know.  Saved me from burned buns!!!   Talked to Kimmy a couple of times today and talked to Vikki.  I dropped some cabbage buns off to Hailey to have and extra's for the freezer.  She loves my cabbage buns.  It started as our yearly tradition at Bay Shore when we camp together.  Peyton and Isaac got such good report cards, Vikki doesn't even need a conference.  That's always nice.  Watched worship on television.  Got my daily texts from Adam and texted lots with Hailey.  I called Vikki to pray for Bill to get home safely when I heard Bay City Officials were asking people not to drive on the roads because of the ice.  Then I saw all of their schools were closed already.  Just as I was asking Vikki, Bill pulled in.  He said the side roads are like a sheet of ice so he doesn't think they will have school here either.  I sure was glad when he pulled in and was safe.  I sure am enjoying the pictures Melissa sends.  I am missing them so much.



 







 













No comments: