Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wed., 2/16/22, 50 degrees today!!! Kit Kat spent the whole day outside, Went to Melissa's, Dropped off a jacket and vest to be fixed, Bill went to Marine Corp League

 

Hailey
Jack and Evan before Papa threw a snowball at them
Kit Kat trying to get in the sliding glass door

Kit Kat when I gave her some warm leftovers

Had our oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, then did our Bible reading.  Today it was so nice out, Kit Kat spent the whole day outside.  I did have to rescue her twice when she climbed the tree by the back deck.  I called her and I could hear her meowing.  She was trying to get down to me, but there were so many small branches, she got kind of stuck.  I bent the branch down and grabbed her.  If she goes up there again, she's going to have to figure her own way down.  Went to Melissa's and saw her and the boys and took them something for their trip.  We talked with Max, Jack, Evan and Melissa for a few minutes, then papa threw a snowball at Jack and Evan.  When they went to get him back, he jumped in your car.   They waited , but he wouldn't get out of the car.  Then they had to get back to their school work, so headed back in the house.  Papa got out and threw a snowball at Jack in the garage.  He is such a mischievous little boy in an older man's body ha ha.  We stopped at Kroger and got decaf coffee as we were almost out.  Came home and relaxed for a while, then I dropped off my CMA spring jacket and Bill's vest to Barb B.  She is in Faith Riders and is a great seamstress and is going to put new zippers in for us.  Her sewing room was amazing and so organized.  I need to take lessons on her organization skills.  We had a nice visit, then I left and headed to drop off a few things we forgot at Melissa's.  We took her card holders, a face mask I fixed that I have had for quite a while, and the puzzle with all of the minecraft faces.  Bill ordered that online for her and Evan as a surprise.  They love puzzles.  I told her now she knows how much her dad loves her lol.  She was actually very excited to have it.  Melissa and I had a good time talking, then Bruce came out and joined us.  I am so thankful for those two blessings in my life.  I came home, ate and watched a movie, while Bill went to the Marine Corp. Leave meeting.  The movie was a good movie about a girl getting saved and the important role her grandma played in her life, but there was too much loss and heartache in it for me to really enjoy it even though the ending was great.  I watched Wheel of Fortune and then Bill got home.  I talked to Vikki about switching with someone for Sunday School this Sunday, because I didn't think she saw the message.  She didn't, so she texted Sara to let her know she could switch Sundays if needed.  




No comments: