Friday, July 22, 2022

Friday, 7/22/22, Went to Walmart, Hung a curtain rod and curtains with Bill in the camper, Max came over, Vikki and Peyton came over

Max came and spent time with us

Jack got his guinea pig today.  All the kids loved her and were excited to pet her

Jack and Evan with their guinea pigs Bella and Zoey
Bella with Zoey on her first day 

Jack and Bella...she's Jack's pet guinea pig and you sure can tell he loves her
Curtain rods and curtains hung in the camper


Vikki and I went to get gas at Costco and she told me there was an eagle dead in the road we just came down.  She said she saw it's white head.  Ha Ha, we turned around so she could get a picture and it was a goose.  So much for her eagle eyes!!!

Vikki did a great job putting the privacy window covering on the sliding glass doors
I smoothed out some of it too
When we were all done, we took pictures by the door





I got up early to go to Walmart and see if they had blackout curtains with the rings in them.  They did!  I got 4 pair and also got two curtain rods for the camper.  Bill was working on the gate to the pool when I got home.  He is doing a great job on it and making it so it rolls to the side to open.  I went to pick up Max and got him his favorite double hamburger and a large fry from McDonalds.  We brought it back and he ate it here.  I had a cheeseburger and a frappe'.  We talked about his new You Tube video and I told him what a great job he did and that I loved it.  He told me more about Vader too.  He helped Bill with the gate to the pool and then came in and cooled down.  He was ready to go home, so Bill took him home in the truck because he loves riding in the truck.  I went to Jack's to get chicken which was on sale for 3.79 when you buy 10 lbs.  It's been over $5, so I haven't been buying it.  I went to Kohl's to return some screen protectors to Amazon.  They sent me something they said was compatible with what I ordered, but Rody said it wouldn't work, and I trust Rody to know.  I bought a top and a pair of shorts on sale there, plus they gave me a $5 off coupon when I returned the screen protectors.  

When I got home, Bill helped me hand the curtain rods and the curtains.  We both liked the ring curtains the best, so I will take the other ones back.  I did need to go pick up two more panels because the one window is longer and need more.  They looks so nice.  

Vikki and Peyton came over to swim and try out our new floating hammocks.  I had made goulash, so we ate before we swam.  We went to Costco and Vikki filled her car for $4.25.  That's when we saw the goose that she was sure was an eagle. 
We had a good laugh.  We came back to my house and Vikki and I put the privacy window coverings on the sliding glass door to the back room in the camper.  It sure looks great and so do the curtains.  Thank you Vikki!  

No comments: