Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday, 7/29/22, Kimmy, Jacob and Jared stopped to visit outside for a few minutes, Went grocery shopping, Put chemicals in the pool, Took some ice to Melissa's and then a plant I forgot, Worked all day on getting ready for our vacation.

 

I should have taken a nice picture of my half of cinnamon roll with my coffee in my Kimmy/Jared mug, but I was so excited about eating it, I forgot.  I did share half with Bill.  He ate his whole half, but even a half is so big, it is filling.  I will have this left over part tomorrow with more coffee for my breakfast.  Thank you Kimmy, Jared and family.  You sure know how to make me happy.  I love you all!

Hailey and Melissa when I dropped the plant off I need her to water for me.
Evan showing me Zoey.  She's a star now

Jack got some ice out of the big bag of ice I took there.  He was enjoying it.
Max with Vader on the first day Vader is moving in and is Max's Service Dog now
Me holding Zoey while Evan shows me his You tube video he made.  He did a great job on it!
Vader in his Star Wars Bed
Max and Vader.  Max sure loves his new dog.  I do too!
Vikki came over to load their stuff in the camper.  She brought Lenny.  Kit Kat isn't going to let any dog get her lol.  She actually likes Lenny.  I love Lenny!

It was a busy day packing the camper, picking the garden, doing laundry, getting the pool shocked and ready, watering the garden and all my plants in the evening.  It was nice having Kimmy, Jared and Jacob stop on their way to Flint to pick up some pottery needs and also a keyboard for Jacob's computer.  They brought me a  big cinnamon roll from the Hilltop in L'ance.  My favorite place to get cinnamon rolls.  That was so sweet of them.  They also stuck a gift card in the bag for Meijer, which I tried to give them back, but they are pretty stubborn about that.  I will think of a good way to bless them back.  They are always helping us and doing big jobs for us and driving here lots.  I am so thankful to have them back home, and very excited to have Adam and Eli going to BayShore with us for the week.  Yay!  They camped in Copper Harbor early so this year it works out.  Jacob has to go to band camp for the week.  He is a leader in it so has responsibilities too.  Having kids come over on Sat. and decorating shirts he picked up.  

I went to Melissa's twice because I forgot to take the plant that's in little buckets over to her the first time.  It worked out though, because I bought a watermelon at Aldi today and when I went to cut it up, it was not ripe and was white inside.  I stopped when I took the plant and they let me pick a new one.  They are always nice there.  I loved visiting and getting to see and meet Max's new service dog.  She a beautiful and smart dog.  They are a great match.

Vikki came over and brought their stuff to put in the camper.  Lenny came too.  Kit Kat wasn't too sure about him.  Yesterday he was here on a leash and she rolled over and laid on her back by him.  She was a little more nervous today when he was loose.  I talked to her why she unloaded her stuff and brought it to me so I could set it in the camper.  It's nice when you don't have to go up the steps lots of times.  

I finally sat down to read my Bible and work on my blog.  I got 16,000 steps today.



No comments: