Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thurs., 7/21/22, Caleb and Jack came over for the day, Went to Kimmy's with Vikki and the kids and did some hoeing after taking care of the animals.

Jack and Caleb
Saber light competition
They got a nice swim in 
We took the shades and trim down and got curtains we are going to hang instead

Washed both windows so they are nice and clean now

Teamwork

They spent half the day working on these and had so much fun
Caleb and Jack with their bows they made
Caleb shooting the homemade bow.  The arrow went about 10 feet
Peyton, Papa, and Isaac playing 3-13


Did my Bible reading outside.  At 11 I went to pick up Jack and Caleb to come spend the day.  We went to Tony's for lunch and all got hamburgers and fries.  The boys got Mountain Dew to drink.  Caleb and my burgers had way to much mustard on them, so we had to scrape some off.  

We got to my house and the boys went out to find Kit Kat.  Caleb was really good with her and showed me some pointers of how to hold her on her back and make her feel comfortable.  He was so cute.  She was very good with him too.  

They had some light saber competitions and then got warm and decided to go swimming.  They had contests to see who could stay under water the longest, did some diving and had fun swimming.  Jack wanted me to play some music, so I played some For King and Country on the speaker for them.  

Then they got out and decided to find some sticks and made 3 bows.  It took them 6 hours to whittle the bark off, and to make them, then shoot them.  They had so much fun hanging out together and are such great friends.  I enjoyed hanging out with them too and listening to them. I am so thankful Jack has such a nice friend.  We have known Caleb since he was little and he's just so nice to have around.

Bill and I worked on getting the window trim down in the back room of the camper. I did most of one window and then Bill finished two more pieces of hardware that had to come off and he did the other window.  I washed the windows and they look great now.  Bill was here with Jack and Caleb, so I went to find blackout curtains for the windows.  Went to 3 stores and finally found some at Meijer.  The other stores only had one panel, not 4 like I needed.  Saw curtain rods at Home Depot, but want Bill to go with me to check them out tomorrow.

Max posted his first You Tube Video on getting Vader as a service dog for Autism.  He did such a great job on it.  I am so proud of him, and I am so happy he is doing these videos to help others.  He and Vader are such a good match.  Can't wait to see more videos.

No comments: