Tuesday, July 12, 2022

ues., July 12, 2022, Made our coffee, ate breakfast, hooked up camper and headed home. Went shopping for laundry room items, hung out at Vikki’s, Zoom meeting with CMA leadership, unloaded refrigerator in camper.

Me and Bill relaxing in the camper
Re did the laundry room and bought hampers and a sign.  
Got this sign for over the washer and dryer
Kit Kat loves to sit by me on the swing
Eli finally ate a cinnamon roll and loved it.  Maturity has come!

Drank our coffee and I had oatmeal.  Did the last minute things on list for closing camper, then did the last minute outside things and Bill hooked the truck up.  He dumped the tanks and I headed home ahead of him.  I was happy to get to talk to Kimmy and family while I was driving.  They were already in the U.P.  They are all excited about their Copper Harbor trip.  I am excited for them.  When I got home,I stopped at the neighbor’s driveway and moved their trash bins off on the grass so Bill would be able to turn in with the camper and not have to stop to move them.   I unloaded my bike, brought the laundry in and started it, unloaded some other things I had in the car and then watered my deck plants.  Gave Kit Kat some soft food and lots of attention too.  Hung the laundry outside to dry because I had sheets and blankets from the camper.


Bill got home, and I went out to help direct him, then we lowered the jacks, and put the slide outs out.  It was really hot out so, I decided to go shopping and to Vikki’s to hang out in her new home.  We had fun and enjoyed relaxing on the sunporch.  It started raining really heavy after we came in from a walk to look at the house behind hers.  We enjoyed Panda Express for lunch.  She showed me her bathroom all painted and the tub all caulked.  We went through the rest of the house again too.  It’s so beautiful and such a blessing for them.  Bill went to Midland to look at the car with his name on it for being a veteran.  Jared submitted his name which was really nice of him.  I get to go see it tomorrow with him.


I worked on the laundry room when I got home.  Scrubbed the walls to get black marks off.  Sure am thankful for Magic Erasers.  I put the items I bought in place and changed the brown bins to grey containers.  Got rid of lots of junk junk.  I picked up Souper Cafe egg salad sandwiches for dinner and we split some chicken noodle soup.  It tasted so good.  I hadn’t eaten any protein or drank any water, so was feeling shaky and a little weak before I ate.  I felt great immediately after eating.   We had a zoom meeting with the CMA State Leadership.  It went well.  Bill did a great job sharing what he’s planned for the State Rally already.  He does an amazing job getting everything together and organized.  Ron and Bev are helping us.  Bev and I are in charge of the bake sale to raise money for Run for the Son.  I looked at all the pictures on Kimmy’s blog she just caught up on.  I will read it tomorrow.  It’s 12:57 and I am going to bed.  


No comments: