Monday, July 25, 2022

Monday, 7/25/22, Took Curtains back to Meijer, Weeded and picked garden, Went to Costco and Country Creamery, Bill had elders meeting, I painted Laundry room

 

Me and Hailey at our favorite place, eating our favorite food, and me catching up on her
time at Worship Arts Camp for a week and last week as a Camp Counselor at BayShore.  I always have so much fun with her.  I took her to see Vikki and Rody's new house. She is the last one of the grandkids to see it because she was gone.  We took pop bottles back afterwards and then came to my house and hung out for a while. 

Hailey and I relaxed out on the deck.  Kit Kat joined us, but curled up and went to sleep.
All of the garden goodies from today's picking




Bill mowing the grass
Dropped off cucumbers to Melissa when I took Hailey home and took these pictures of Jack
Jack with his first bow he made.  It shoots pretty far too!

Bill and I went and he filled my car with gas at Costco for $4.17 which is much less then gas in Saginaw.  Afterwards, we walked through Costco and then went to the Country Creamery and got ice cream.  It was delicious and was so nice sitting outside watching people drop in from the rail trail.

Bill went to an elder's meeting at church, so I decided to start painting the Laundry room grey.  Had to wait for him to get home and take the shelves off to paint more.

 

Got up early and went to Meijer and took back Blackout curtains that we didn't like as well as the other ones.  Bill went to coffee with Charlie. I weeded and picked the garden.
Went and picked up Hailey and took her to Coco Loco's for lunch.  We went to Meijer after that and took pop cans back, then went to visit Vikki.  Hailey liked her house a lot.  Came home and hung out with Hailey.  Sat out on the deck.  It was a cooler day today.   I took Hailey home, then dropped cucumbers off to Melissa. Bill mowed the grass.  I called him to see if he wanted to go to Costco with me and then to Country Creamery for ice cream and he said yes.  We had the best ice cream there.   We read our Bibles and Bill showered and got ready to go to the elder's meeting.  I started moving things out of the laundry room so I could paint it grey.  That little room holds a lot of stuff.  I got 1 1/2 walls done and will continue tomorrow as I had wait for Bill to take the shelves down for me.  Can't wait til it is done.  I face timed Vikki a couple of times.  Talked to Melissa a couple of times.


 








No comments: