Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday, July 18, 2022, Went to Kimmy's, Returned chair and got a new one, Got caps for the ladder Bill cut off for us

 

I could see a beautiful sunset out the window last night, so I went to the door and took a picture


Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I went to Kimmy's to check on her animals.  They were all doing great.  The cats sure came running and wanted attention.  I gave them plenty of attention too.  So happy to see Thor doing so good.  Everything was good until I got to the 4H sheep's water tank.  It was very low.  I looked and the water pump was shut off.  I filled the tank and heard the automatic filler shut off.  I watered some plants and did some weeding, then came back to see that water was spraying out above the automatic fill connection.  The tank was still nice and full, so I turned the water off, knowing I will be back tomorrow to check on it.  I sent a text to Kimmy just to let her know.  

When I got home, Bill wanted to go get our absentee ballots and also wanted to take the chair back to Camping World and get a new one.  We did that and then Bill filled the camper propane tank and I went to Meijer to get some of his water bottles and look for caps for the ladder.  They didn't have any.  

Kimmy and Jared called and let me know what to try to do with the water tank.  Will be trying them when I go.  I watered the garden and the plants as things are very dry here.  

No comments: