Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tues, 7/26/22, Finished painting Laundry room, Had two cute visitors (Peyton and Isaac), Went to Prayer

 

Isaac
Peyton...her hair looks red because Papa's light was set on pink

Got up early and ate breakfast and read my Bible.  Bill unhooked the washer and dryer and moved them out for me.  I started taping the last wall in the laundry room that needs painting.  Did some sparkling too.  So nice to have it finished.  Peyton and Isaac came over while Vikki went to an appointment.  Vikki brought me an Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich which was yummy.  Thanks Vikki!  The kids were so good and so much fun to have.  Peyton swam with me, then sorted and played with her legos she brought.  They played together on their computers for a while too.  We had ice cream sandwiches.  Bill worked on the gate to the pool.  It's almost done.  Bill hung the shelves back up in the laundry room.  He has to get a couple of parts to finish the one shelf, because a couple broke.  I will take a picture when all is back in order.  Yay, Kimmy, Jared and the boys come home tomorrow.  I sure can't wait to see them all.  I've already been praying for their safe trip home.  Bill had a zoom meeting with Ziggy and Ron.  I went to prayer at church.  Praying lots for our church's Vacation Bible School and all who will be at it.  Walked outside and prayed over the grounds after praying inside.  

No comments: