Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday, July 10, 2022, Max and I swam, went to camp store, rode bikes, went to Dollar Store, Bill came up, went for ice cream, walked around campground, made s’mores

Me and Max were the only ones in the pool for our morning swim
Max with the sun in his eyes...I didn't realize it was
Max enjoying the jacuzzi
Max walking Lucy around the campground
Max getting candy out of his candy stash drawer


Max and Lucy napping
Me relaxing
Lucy laying by me while I read my Bible
Papa and Max having ice cream in the pavilion
Dinner in the clam
On our walk

Papa, me and Max
Lucy and Max enjoying the hammock
Bill and Max enjoying s'mores.  Their tongues are both out lol.  Must be good.


Fun pictures Melissa sent me of them going to Grindstone City for big ice cream cones.  My favorite ice cream place.




Max and I ate breakfast, then went for a 10 a.m.swim. We were the only ones in the pool. Max raced with me and beat me. Then we went to race again and he started before I said go.  He thought that was pretty funny.  He sure tired me out.  We went in the jacuzzi and relaxed before coming back to the camper.  We rode our bikes to the camp store and he got some red licorice.  We went into town to the Dollar Store and he got some more snacks for while he is here.  Bill came up after church.  We went to the pavilion and had ice cream.  We had sirloin burgers and potatoes made on the grill and also corn and beans.  Max started a nice fire for us.  We all went for a walk around the campground, then came back and had s’mores.  Max and I gave Lucy lots of attention.  When we came in, Max got on his tablet in his bed and relaxed before going to sleep.  Bill and I played 3-13 and I was the winner!

No comments: