Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday, 7/17/22, Went to church, Celebrated Maddy's 21st Birthday, Max came over, Vikki, Rody and kids came over


Bill, me, Alec and Maddy
Maddy wearing their hat and them doing their birthday thing for her

Maddy with her fried ice cream for her birthday


Max hanging out with us
Bill and Max...Max wanted to ride on the motorcycle home



There they go
Bill and Max heading down the road

We went to prayer at church, then went into the service.  It was an awesome message!  After church, we prayed for people.  Nora came up to me and showed me the construction paper she weaved in class.  She was so excited.  She told me she's going to Canada with her grandma and grandpa til Friday.  We also talked about Melissa watching her and the fun we had at her house.  She remembered the guinea pig and Abby.  It was so fun talking to her.  I told her I would be teaching her class next week.  I talked to Owen after that.  He was sitting in his seat and I asked him how he was doing.  He showed me a band around his waist and told me he fractured a bone by over swinging in baseball.  He was in a lot of pain.  I asked him if he wanted us to pray and he did.  I asked Bill to pray with us too.  

We met Maddy and Alec at Coco Loco and celebrated Maddy's birthday.  We were coming when her birthday was last month.  We had so much fun and the food was yummy. 

We left there, and picked Max up to come spend time at our house.  We picked up McDonald's for him and he ate it at our house.  Papa and him stayed in the house.  He played Minecraft while I swam.  He came out on the deck when I was just getting out of the pool.  I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk and he did.  We walked about a half mile, then he wanted to turn around.  We saw Papa coming to meet us when we turned around.  

Vikki, Rody and the kids came over.  We hung out for a while in the house, then went out to the camper.  Bill cut the ends off the ladder to the bunk that I couldn't get through to get down.  It is so easy to get down now.  Rody checked to see if regular shades would work in the camper.  Vikki and I are going to hang curtains in the back room.

Wes, Gayla and Joel stopped in at 7.  We had such a nice visit and it was so good to see them all.  We had fresh baked brownies as a treat.  It sure was nice to get together with them.

I talked to Melissa for a long time before going to bed.  I always love our talks.


No comments: