Friday, July 1, 2022

Friday, 7/1/22, Kimmy and the boys and Vikki and the twins came up. Jacob and Adam spent the night.

 





Vikki, Jacob, Peyton, Adam, Isaac and me all able to sit comfortably at the picnic table in the camper now










It was so nice to have Kimmy and the boys and Vikki, Peyton and Isaac come up to the campground.  We ate lunch, swam, and played 3-13 (I was the winner). Kimmy, Vikki Jacob and I worked on moving the legs of the picnic table in our back room in the camper.  I only handed screws as needed.  It is so nice to have room for our legs to slide around the ends of the table now.  They were so close before that no one could sit on the ends and it was a pain to crawl to the back of the table.  Thank you so much for fixing it.  The kids went on lots of bike rides.  I gave them all money for the store.  I started making spaghetti.  Kimmy and Eli had to leave for home.  The rest of us ate dinner, then the kids went swimming again.  Vikki and I rested in our hammocks, then Vikki went to sit in the hot tub.  The kids and I watched The Lone Ranger, the Peyton and Isaac had to go to bed.  I prayed with them, the got Jacob and Adam a snack and watching an Andy Griffith.  Vikki went to bed first, then I did.  Such a fun day with family back up here.  I had a really long talk on the phone with Melissa too.  Talked with Bill a couple of times.


No comments: