Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday , 7/31/22, Happy Birthday to my Sister Brenda!!! BayShore fun, went to see BayShore’s Faith Quest, Great worship and message again tonight, barn dance for kids

                                           Bruce took the boys to the beach at the state park
Eli, Caleb and Jack… farthest out in center
Gayla, Wes, Bill and I played putt putt 
Adam trying a sweet cherry     
 
Hailey and Mia
Isaac

I wished my sister, Brenda Happy Birthday.  We went to the church service in the morning.  In the afternoon, the BayShore bus took whoever wanted to go, to the State Park to swim at the beach like we used to every year before they put the pool in.  Bruce drove Jack, Evan, Eli and Caleb there, as they didn't want to ride the bus.  They even had hot dogs for everyone after swimming.  
Hailey and Adam didn't want to go.  We were all hoping they would open the pool and we could swim when it wasn't so crowed, but they didn't.  Wes, Gayla, Bill and I enjoyed a game of putt putt.  I was cloudy and cooler when we started which was nice, but the sun came out about half way through.  In the evening, we went to the evening service and Vikki and I were very happy to see Matt Hook there.  He is one of our favorites.  



 

No comments: