Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wed., July 13, 2022, Rainy morning, Went shopping, Vikki, Peyton and Lilly came swimming, It rained again

 

Before picture of Laundry Room...Things didn't fit like before with the new washer and dryer, so Kimmy, Bill, Eli and Jacob got the washer and dryer in, then stayed and helped rearrange cabinets and things so they would fit.
After pictures of the laundry room. 




Lilly and Peyton
Rody took this cute picture of Peyton and Isaac

Bill went to meet Charlie for breakfast. I went to Target to get a shower gift, but the everything on the registry was already bought by others.  I did get a couple of storage containers for the laundry room there though, and one for Bill's storage area for the camper.  I also went to Hobby Lobby and Aldi and got a couple of things.  I got a cute sign for the laundry room and also got a cute sign for my coffee area in the kitchen.  I rearranged some pictures on the walls too.  

Vikki, Peyton and Lily came over.  The girls swam while Vikki and I visited, and talked to Melissa on the phone.  I blew the inner tubes up for them to play with in the pool.  It started raining and got pretty windy for a few minutes.  The girls got out and dryer off, then we remembered we needed them to help cover the pool because it was windy.  Peyton got back in and helped with one end, then Lilly got back in and helped with the other end.  

Vikki brought us a really cute microwave table with shelves and storage containers.  She moved the microwave on it for us and it looks so cute.  It gives me lots more cupboard space.

No comments: