Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thurs., 7/28/22, Talked to Kimmy in the morning...yay! Bill and I dropped our absentee ballots off, then went to Walmart and the Pool placeVikki, Peyton, and Isaac came over, then Melissa, Jack and Evan came over,

My view from in the pool when I was swimming this morning.  There were 2 beautiful orioles, but I only got a picture of one

Isaac and Peyton in the pool

Missy sitting in the sun warming up
Me and Melissa in front of the garden to show how tall the corn is!  Wow!!!

Evan, Peyton, Jack and Isaac playing with sticks they found in the woods and peeled the bark off.  They sure had fun!
Ha ha Vikki took a picture of me too without me knowing.  We are funny!


Vikki and I worked at recovering the benches in the camper.  We were new at this, but they turned out good.
Me behind the table
It sure looks good.  I should have taken a before picture

Hailey
Evan

I got up early and picked the garden before it rained.  I picked cucumbers and beets.  I finished just before the rain started.  It didn't rain long, then the sun came out.  Bill and I went to Walmart to get material and velcro to recover the benches in the camper.  We went to the pool place after because one of our hoses sprung a leak and he needed to replace it.  We got home and he needed me to stop the water from flowing out of the pool, so I got in and held something over it to stop it.  It didn't take him long to change it.  The water felt so good, that I stayed in and swam.  I talked to Kimmy for a while while I was in.  I watched the orioles which I sure enjoyed.  Vikki called and when I told her I was in the pool she decided they would come swimming.  I swam 735 yards before they got here.  Then we just relaxed on our floating hammocks while they were here.  

We ate meatloaf sandwiches for lunch.  Melissa came over with Jack and Evan.  They didn't eat with us because they were full from Burger King.  It is so nice that Melissa is driving again and doing so well.  We had a fun time hanging out with her.  While she was here, Vikki and I started covering the benches in the camper.  We are leaving Sat. for BayShore, so have to have it done before then, plus still need to pack our stuff in the camper.  We sure were happy with how it turned out.  Great to have that job done!

Vikki went to take Lenny and Lucy to the dog park and meet Misty there.  I took beets and cucumbers to Lisa from church, and then went to Melissa's to take the Nesquick I picked up for them at Sam's Club to them.  They were out of it at all the stores they tried, so were happy to be able to get it.  Max takes his medicine with it.  I got to see Hailey and Evan while I was there.  

Bruce and Melissa got a good report about their roof today.  No mold!  Yay!  It was some mildew, but Bruce shut the vents off in the bathroom and turned the big fan on and it has taken care of that.  The guy put in a couple of new vents that were needed and they are all set now.  No major problem like we thought it could be.  We prayed a lot so we are thanking God!!!.

Vikki came back after the dog park, and we finished the last bench.  Boy were we happy we were done and that it looked so great.  Vikki left and I watered the garden.  Then we came in and relaxed.  That sure felt good.










No comments: