Thursday, July 14, 2022

Thurs., July 14, 2022, Took car in for new windshield, breakfast with Maddy, Went to camper places, Got new chairs for back room of camper

 

New chairs we got on sale today
Me relaxing, trying out the chair.  It's so comfy!
They don't take up as much room as the other chairs.  Also could get rid of the two stools we had out there.

Veggies I picked in the garden tonight
 
Yummy raspberries from our garden to eat for our snack tonight

Poor Stacie.  She feel on her step in the hallway that I fell on.  She hurt her foot and had it X-rayed.  She's waiting for results. Please pray for her!!!

Bill and I took my car and dropped it off to have the windshield replaced.  Maddy picked me up and we went to Bob Evan's for breakfast.  Bill had some errands to run.  After breakfast, Maddy brought me home and we sat on the deck for a while.  We walked and looked at the garden too and I showed her inside the camper.  Then we visited some more on the deck.  Bill got home and visited with us for a while too.  She had an appointment to have an EKG, so she had to leave.  Sure am praying for her A Fib to straighten out and her to be healed.  She is unable to take any medication for it because of being pregnant.  

Bill and I rode the motorcycle to a few RV places to get prices on a new awning.  We went to Hamiltons, to General RV and to Camping World.  While we were at Camping World we saw the chairs we wanted on sale, plus Bill gets a Good Sam discount and a Veteran's discount.  We had to come home to get the truck and then go back to pick them up.  They are so comfy and nice an lightweight for the camper.  

We stopped at Old Town for coney dogs and root beer on the way home.  It sure was good.  We came home and unloaded the chairs in the camper and worked on putting them together. Not much assembly was needed.  I just helped with the back of the chair and Bill did the rest.  I worked on putting shelves in the cupboards of the camper.  

I talked to Kenzie a couple of times, Vikki a few times and Melissa once.  Also texted with them.  Stacie texted me to let me know she fell on the step in her hallway like I did.  Poor sweetie.  I got the girls praying for her right away.  All prayers are appreciated.

No comments: