Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday, July 8, 2022, Slept in, Went for a swim, went to Fergie’s for pizza, went to Northwoods, came home for the night.

 

Raspberries from our garden...YUM!

Our garden is doing amazing





We bought Rody's mom's new washer and dryer.  Vikki and Rody gave us a deal.  They still had the wrap on the tops of them.  Thanks Vikki and Rody!

Slept in this morning until 9.  The rest slept in til almost 10.  Isaac and I took the trash out and down to the dumpster.  When we got back, we all got ready to go swimming.  Isaac loves trying to beat me in yards we swim.  He’s so cute.  I beat him this time.  I sure am getting lots of exercise with him.  We sat outside for a while, then went to Fergie’s for pizza.  Yum!  There pizza is so delicious.  We went to Northwood’s afterwards for me to get goggles for Evan and Jack.  I had picked some up for the other kids to try to see if they were as good as the last kind of Intex.  They were so I went back for more.  We went to the aisle we got them in and they were all out.  Then I saw a worker at the end of an aisle putting goggles with snorkels included out.  I asked him if he had just the goggles and he was just unpacking them.  They had just came in.  Yay.  I got some for the boys.  We went back to the camper, and I read my Bible and then cleaned the grill. It cleans up so nice and is so easy.  Vikki and I took naps in our hammocks, while Peyton played with legos and Isaac went for bike rides.  Vikki started packing up to go home after that.  Then I decided, since I have to pick up Max and bring him up to camp with me tomorrow, that I would go home for the night too.  I got home and Bill had the garden all weeded.  It looks beautiful and things are growing so big.  I picked raspberries and also picked a couple of kahlrabi.  I have been picking the lettuce and making yummy salads.  I watered my plants.  Bill has been watering them too and they look great.  I did some laundry while I worked.  Kit Kat was so happy to see me and stayed right by me when I was outside.  She sure did a lot of purring.  Bill and I each ate a bowl of raspberries when I got in the house and he had a bowl of kohlrabi too.  It was sure good to be home and be together after taking precautions for Covid.  

I talked to Melissa.  Abby was doing good after her toe surgery and removal of a mass.  The roof guy finally got a hold of Bruce and is coming to look at the roof and set up a time to fix their mistake.  We have had so much answered prayer after having some big things going on.  God sure works all things out for good for those who love Him and are the called according to His purpose.  

No comments: