Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tues., July 5, 2022, swam, Vikki came up, watched a movie, played 3-13, Ate outside, Went to Walmart and Meijer, Listened to Peyton read a chapter of her story she wrote.

 

Peyton and Isaac by the pool
Nice morning swim




Peyton, Isaac and I slept in til 9.  We ate breakfast and then went swimming for an hour and a half.  We sat in the hot tub and talked to an 83 year old man.  He was really nice. He shared his whole life story with me, and also shared about hurting his shoulder here and already having rotator cuff surgery.  He also shared about just finishing radiation.  I asked him if I could pray for him and he said yes, so I prayed right then for him. 


We came back to the camper and the kids wanted to watch the movie, The Wood Carver.  Such a great movie and message.  Vikki came up just as we started to watch it.  She was so tired she went and took a nap in her bed.  She has been working so hard moving and unpacking things while she was home.  Peyton, Isaac and I played 3-13 and finished our game from last night.  

I was the winner.  We ate spaghetti outside for dinner and cleaned up the leftovers.  I washed the grill and it cleaned so easily.  Vikki noticed there was lots of water in the awning from all the rain we got last night.  It wouldn’t even close.  It ended up breaking the awning at one end.  Bummer.  I called an RV place that comes to the campground but they had just closed. Will call them first thing in the morning.  We went to Walmart and Meijer in Bay City so Vikki could get a new swimming suit.  She was happy she found one she liked. It’s really cute.  She bought cheese slices and dill pickles to munch on on the way home.  I found some things for the camper and also got a few groceries.  Talked to Bill and to Kimmy.  



No comments: