Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wed., July 6, 2022, Kimmy, the boys and Claire all came up and we went to Tawas and Oscoda for the day.

Peyton, Jacob, Eli, Isaac, Claire and Adam
Jacob, Peyton, Eli, me, Claire, Adam and Isaac in Tawas
Our tradition of walking out on the dock.  I have been doing this since I was little with my Great grandma Daisy and great Grandpa Adam
The kids at the end of the dock



Kimmy, Isaac, Vikki, Jacob, Peyton, Eli, Adam, Claire and me.  This was the best pizza!  Love our tradition of going to G's when we are there my treat!  YUM!
Vikki trying to get the waitress to take the pizza tray.  She finally set it back down.


Vikki, Kimmy and I in our sweatshirts on the beach.  We were cold!  Couldn't believe the kids could stay in the water so long.

Jacob relaxed on the beach.  His suit got left back at the camper.  

Peyton and Eli

Adam and Claire
Isaac and Peyton
Eli
Claire and Adam

Adan and his best friend Claire


Peyton and me
The kids had fun on the sand hill
Eli, Isaac, Peyton, Claire, Adam and Jacob at Oscoda Park

Claire and Adam in the 60 degree water.  They stayed in over an hour jumping the waves way out.
Handsome, fun Adam
Claire and Peyton playing corn toss...Clair was Adam's partner and Peyton was Jacob's.  Adam and Claire won
Adam and Jacob
Me showing Vikki how easy I can get down from the bunk.  She took a really funny video of me.  It was the loft I got down from the other day.  This ladder has the two long poles at the top and I sure couldn't fit through them.  They other ladder is just even with the bed.  It was funny because it was so hard to get down with the ladder moving and not being able to go straight down it.  We sure got a good laugh.

I went to the RV place when it opened at 9 and set up for them to come take off the awning.  He said I could still go to Tawas because they don’t need me here.  Kimmy called for us to meet them in Standish.  Then our r3frig started beeping and wouldn’t stay on.  We finally realized the power to the whole slide out was out.  I called the RV place and told asked how m to look at that while he was here too.  We met Kimmy in Standish and Jacob, Adam and Claire all came and rode with me.  We had a fun ride talking and listening to great Christian music.When we got to Tawas, we walked out on the dock, then went to G’s for pizza, and then went to the Ben Franklin Store.  It was pretty busy, so we didn’t stay long.  We left and headed to our favorite beach in Oscoda.  The kids swam (except Jacob whose suit was in our clam).  The water was 60 degrees.  The younger kids stayed in a long time and then got out and played in the sand. Adam and Claire still aged in over an hour and had fun playing in the waves.  

We girls sat on the beach in our chairs with our sweatshirts on and hoods up.  Vikki and I finally laid on our towels in the sans and were 29 degrees warmer.  The kids played on the big sand hill, then played on the swings.  We all walked out on the pier, then headed for our campground.  We ate sandwiches.  Claire put cheese on hers, and then told us she was eating paper because the paper was still on the cheese. We all laughed with her.  Adam and Claire and Jacob and Peyton played against each other in a game of corn toss.  Adam and Claire won.  Kimmy, Vikki and I walked around the campground.  They left for home after that.  What a great day it was.  We all liked Claire a lot.  We had so much fun with her.  Vikki, Peyton and I played 3-13.  I was the winner .  I was going to show Vikki how easy I could get down from her bunk bed like I did the other day and got stuck up there for a while.  We see laughing so hard we were crying.  I told her when I was here by myself the other day, I got prayed and then got down easily.  Well, then I remembered it was the loft bed I got down from.  It’s ladder doesn’t have the high bars I couldn’t fit through lol.










No comments: