Friday, July 15, 2022

Friday, 7/15/21...Happy 14th Birthday Jack! We love you! Happy Birthday Pammy and Brittany too!

Happy 14th Birthday Jack!  We love you so much  We can't wait til you get back from soccer camp so we can celebrate with you.  You are such a wonderful and loving grandson!                                                                    


                  

      Happy Birthday to sister Pam.  She's on a train headed to London in this picture.

                       Happy Birthday Brittany.  Loved seeing Brittany grow up from a baby to having  babies    of her own now.  Took this picture of her family after church.  

It was fun going to the Dow Golf Event and seeing the Nascar with Bill's name on it and lots of names of other veterans.  So thankful for these heroes!  We had so much fun hanging out there and getting free lunch on this beautiful day!  








Max shared his Tony's fries with me.  
Abby came with Max.  She has to wear this cone so she doesn't lick where she had surgery on her paw.




Bill met Charlie at Tim Hortons for coffee.  I took my shower, then got ready and read my Bible.  Bill got home and wanted me to go to to see the Nascar with his name on it in Midland.  We went through the security check, then walked in to see the car.   So thankful Jared did this for Bill.  It was so cool to see.  They had a place with seating and flowers where we got waited on with smiles and ate our lunch.  So nice!  We had to be back in Saginaw for Bill to pick up James and me to pick up Max, so we only had 45 minutes which was plenty of time.  

Bill picked up James and met with Pastor Ken.  I picked up Max and picked up a burger and fries for him to eat at my house for lunch.  Bill took James to lunch.  Max was happy to share with me all about the therapy dog he is getting and show me pictures   It was trained for kids with autism, so the dog was amazing and Max loved it right away.  It's name is Vader and it is a Sheltie.  He was so excited and happy to tell me about all he did with it yesterday.  I am happy for him.  Bill got home and Max went out to tell him about his dog right away.  We went and got shakes, then took Max home.  Melissa and Bruce were still gone picking up Hailey and Jack from BayShore Worship Camp and Soccer Camp.  When they got home, I texted with Jack some, and texted lots with Hailey.  She sent me her favorite worship song now.  It's called Holy Ground by Passion.  I love that she has a heart for worship.  She said they sang this song a lot there.

When we got home, I hauled some things out to the camper and then brought my clothes in from our trip.  Brought in the stools for Vikki as we don't need them anymore with the stools built in.  

We sold my washer and dryer today.  $450 for the set.  I sure will miss them.  They have been great all of these years.  Thankful for my new ones I bought from Vikki and Rody.  They blessed me and gave me such a deal for the set.  The mother and her daughter in law came and talked for quite a while.  They were happy we were CMA members (they saw the sticker on Bill's truck) and they were happy Bill was a veteran.  We prayed with both of them for some sicknesses they are dealing with.  When we got to the girl's house, she told me her brother got killed in Iraq 17 years ago.  She showed me his picture.  So very sad. 

No comments: