Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wed., 8/5/26, Bill had to go to the VA for lab work, texted Maddy and she wanted to get together this evening, went to visit Angie and Carol, went to Old Town Drive in for coney dogs, fries and root beers

That hand giving Bill the peez is his sister Carol who didn’t want her picture taken.  She bought the peez (her way of spelling) and even though she doesn’t like peez, was going to try them in macaroni tuna salad.  Then she got out the peez and just couldn’t bring herself to put them in it.  When we were there today, Bill said he loves peez and would take them.  Good thing it was peez and not cheeze lol!
Our Limelight Hydrangea tree is so full of blossoms.  It has been blooming for a month now.  I love how long the blossoms last.
Me and baby CJ at Biggby’s.  He is the happiest, smiliest, baby.  What a sweetie!

 Bill had to go to the VA for lab work this morning.  I got up and read my Bible.  I am trying to get up earlier and read my Bible first thing.  I put on some good worship on You Tube on the tv to worship with.  I got ready to go visit Angie and Carol after that.

Bill got home and read his Bible.  Then we headed to McDonald’s in Bridgeport and picked up two Mocha Frappe’s for Angie and I, and a black large coffee for Sister C.  Bill had already picked donuts up at the Butter Crust Bakery, when he got done at the lab this morning.  We went to Sister C’s after that and were happy to see Angie from Kansas and also Carol who I haven’t seen since November.  We got there around noon and stayed until 4:30.  What a great visit and great time we had.  Lots of laughs happened.  

We stopped at Old Town Drive in on our way home.  We love their coney dogs, fries and Root Beer.  We each ate one and split the third coney dog.  YUM!  I texted Maddy to see if we were still getting together tonight.  She said she could so we made a plan to go to Biggby at 6:45.  When we got home I hoed a row and a half of onions.  Then it was time to leave.  

I was happy to see Maddy and happy she brought Baby CJ with her.  I held him almost the whole time we were there.  He is such a good baby.  He has to have therapy 4 times a week, now has to wear a helmet, 2 hours on and 2 hours off, and tomorrow has to go to one of his many U of M Children’s Hospital appointments.  He always keeps smiling through everything.  He is a little heart melter.

Maddy and I had a good time catching up.  I shared with her how God protected Jared, Jacob and Eli too.  She was so thankful too.  Biggby closed, so we went out and sat in my car and continued to visit til 8:30.  She is such a great mom to her kiddos.  

I came home and tilled the last row in the garden which was weeds.  Bill thought some zinnias were still going to come up, but they never did.  I think he tilled them the first time he tilled the garden.  Oh well.  I am enjoying my little zinnias from Lela in my flower garden.  So many blossoms are coming all the time and such pretty colors.  

I worked on yesterday’s blog and this blog when I got in the house.  Now I am ready for bed.  It’s 10:40 so plan on being in bed at 11 tonight.  It has been 12:30 before we’ve gotten to bed the last two nights.  

No comments: