Melissa, Lydia and Jack all made the BayShore Facebook Page today. They are at dog camp at BayShore.
We got up and read our Bibles right away and did our devotion together. So good! I called Kimmy to check on her. She said her headaches are gone and her sore throat which is great. She is still pretty congested though. Bill and I prayed for her and are continuing to pray. We told her she should go to Urgent Care, but she said she’s ok. I sure don’t like it when my Kimmy is sick. We are very thankful no one else has caught it. We had a bowl of blueberries for our breakfast. Bill had a protein drink too.
Bill went to a luncheon for Veterans. He was asked to say the prayer by a friend of his. He had a good time. I cut up a couple of more cucumbers and soaked them in salt water for a few hours.
I filled all of the bird baths. I saw a lot of birds on the little bird bath that was low on water. All of the others were empty. They were happy when they were filled again. Poor birds need a drink and need to cool down. My new phone case came today. Bill just ordered it for me yesterday. It’s a pretty flower print.
I went shopping at Meijer for strawberries, but I decided to wait until tomorrow because I want them really fresh for Saturday at the party. I returned a dress while I was there. I went to Aldi after that. Got three clothes baskets that are square. My last one I got 5 years ago, broke. They are super nice for hauling food out to the camper. Light to carry when loading the cupboards and refrigerator. The price was right at Aldi too at $3.49
I came home and got here right before Cindy came. We had stuff for her to pick up for a CMA event they are having a booth at. She also helped Bill with a map of CMA chapters. She is really great at flyers and pretty much everything on the computer. She is such a blessing!
I rinsed the cucumbers and put them in the vinegar/sugar solution. Also cut up onions to add. We had spaghetti again for dinner and I had a bowl of cucumbers.
Maddy came over after her exercise workout. We had a nice visit and enjoyed coffee and blueberry muffins. She stayed for about an hour, then had to go home. We walked out and looked at the garden before she left.
I worked on my blog after that. Bill caught up on his phone stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment